Brittany (1 Viewer)

megadeth

Nitro Member
Brittany needs to seriously work on her reaction times. Grubnic is giving her a consistent car and is out performing her competition but she is costing them victories. I want her to win another championship!

I’m a Brittany fan (and not so much a Steve fan). No doubt Capco is the best team for both tuner and driver. But Brittany can run with them. She is almost always second off the line, even when she cuts a decent light. But to consistently win, decent isn’t good enough. Steve, Antron, Doug and a host of near rookies are all better. So why does it now take lights in the 50s and 60s to win semis and finals? Wasn’t that way for decades. Better car setup? Everyone suddenly got smarter or worked harder?

I caught a few minutes of the FOX broadcast with Clay in the booth while Austin was running. He said, don't blame Brittany for her reaction times. It has something to do with the way Grubnic sets up the car.

Clay should know, no.

She is one determined lady. No doubt about that. They'll get it together.

Right place, at the right time, kinda sport. Which it keeps proving week after week.

I caught a few minutes of the FOX broadcast with Clay in the booth while Austin was running. He said, don't blame Brittany for her reaction times. It has something to do with the way Grubnic sets up the car.

Clay should know, no.

She is one determined lady. No doubt about that. They'll get it together.

Right place, at the right time, kinda sport. Which it keeps proving week after week.
Also, I may be wrong but, it wasn't like she was asleep at the switch, her light was decent I thought. Steve's was just better.

Especially with 1000’ racing. Less time and distance on track to overcome leaving 3-4 hundredths behind on the starting line

Not hijacking the thread here, but does it seenm JFR left a little on the table Sunday? Good safe runs, competitive but a little short. John, Robert and Brittany all ran great. Maybe a change of of direction of not beating ourselves?

Not hijacking the thread here, but does it seenm JFR left a little on the table Sunday? Good safe runs, competitive but a little short. John, Robert and Brittany all ran great. Maybe a change of of direction of not beating ourselves?
I don't tune their cars, but I doubt they were "leaving a little on the table", Brittany's 3.69 comes to mind. Fuel cars are awfully fickle, and the conditions were changing pretty often throughout the weekend.

Her car slowed a bit in the final; reasons unknown although I doubt it was intentional. Conditions were equal or slightly better than when she ran 3.69, and 3.69 would have beaten Torrence despite his better light.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back