What did Grubnic Find (1 Viewer)

Has anyone noticed that Grubnic always writes down notes at the starting line and is mostly dead pan after every run - win or lose. I think he is totally concentrated and very pragmatic in his job. He appears to be emotionless which probably means as Mike Kern says it is simply a basic Physics and Math situation that all the variables are not set in stone or always right. Unfortunately there are humans involved in this deal :rolleyes:!

Last edited:
Grubby has a great tuneup today. He is very analytical and computer savvy and has been able to apply it well. We have seen the same dominance in the past and eventually others catch up and someone else excels. Everyone expresses their emotions in a different way, that's the way Grubby expresses his vs other tuners.
If I were looking for a tuner to be dominate with a car year after year I would take AJ.
In 2017 AJ ran the car when Brittany won the championship and I believe he has won more tf championships than anyone else. Why did AJ leave JFR - JFR didn't have the money at the time to keep him so he got Grubby which was a good move but he has not been able to do the same thing with her, what's the differences between AJ and Grubby? Who knows...

Last edited:
Crew chiefs are pretty much all very serious guys with low key personalities. Kind of like airline pilots. There are much more diverse personalities among drivers. Think about it ... ever see Grubby, AJ, Prock, Dicky, Tobler, Oswald etc. in a full belly laugh?

Crew chiefs are pretty much all very serious guys with low key personalities. Kind of like airline pilots. There are much more diverse personalities among drivers. Think about it ... ever see Grubby, AJ, Prock, Dicky, Tobler, Oswald etc. in a full belly laugh?
Oswald, Yes !

Actually yes...many, many, many times. Just not while they are in the middle of something important. But, you are correct...they do take their job very seriously.

Lol....yeah. 🍷🎵

Grubby has a great tuneup today. He is very analytical and computer savvy and has been able to apply it well. We have seen the same dominance in the past and eventually others catch up and someone else excels. Everyone expresses their emotions in a different way, that's the way Grubby expresses his vs other tuners.
If I were looking for a tuner to be dominate with a car year after year I would take AJ.
In 2017 AJ ran the car when Brittany won the championship and I believe he has won more tf championships than anyone else. Why did AJ leave JFR - JFR didn't have the money at the time to keep him so he got Grubby which was a good move but he has not been able to do the same thing with her, what's the differences between AJ and Grubby? Who knows...
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back