Bernstein Family Announcement- Kenny Returns in a Funny Car (1 Viewer)

My guess is Brandon is engaged or is going to be a daddy.

that the only thing that the word "family" would be on there for.

Should be an intresting afternoon.

Kenny is coming back with AA Dale as the crew chief. They took the Batmobile down from the rafters, painted on headlights and grill from a 2006 Pontiac GTO and they are ready to roll in Maple Grove.

Ok maybe not, but it sounds like fun. :cool:

Last edited:
Daddy is taking back the "Bud King", the Prince will be in a blue car next season, "Bud Light"........................

Kenny is coming back with AA Dale as the crew chief, They took the Batmobile down from the rafters, painted on headlights and grill from a 2006 Pontiac GTO and they are ready to roll in Maple Grove.

hell yes!!! i would love to see that. makes you wander how far off the aero package would be if you added the big wing.

In the spirit of the "points chase" thread...

Budweiser and the Bernsteins have decided to split the sponsorship money in half and will field one car Kenny and another for Brandon.

To make the budget work the Bud Kings will only race the 2nd half of the season since they only need to reach the top 8 by the 17th event to make it all worthwhile. :p

Kenny is coming back with AA Dale as the crew chief. They took the Batmobile down from the rafters, painted on headlights and grill from a 2006 Pontiac GTO and they are ready to roll in Maple Grove.

It would never work -- the Batmobile is too hopelessly boxy and normal looking compared to today's cars! :D :D :D bp

This is some great news! KB back in a Funny Car to finish his career, this is awesome.

KB is coming back next year in a Monster Energy Drink Sponsored Funny Car. I am shocked. 100% shocked.

CLICK HERE FOR ARTICLE

Wow. I figured he was coming back bet certainly didn't think it would be in a funny car!! Also, it wood seem to make more sense for Bud to sponsor Kenny (he IS the Bud King afterall) and Monster to sponsor Brandon as they market to the young, hip crowd...:confused:

Wow, I`m shocked! Kenny`s said in the past that he`s passed up potential sponsors because it wasn`t enough $$ to field a team his way, so Monster must be putting up some monster $$ to get Kenny back in the seat.

wow! thats so cool!!!! man funny car is going to be so great next year! go kenny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy!

Great news! Kenny is one of my fave drivers and it will be great to see him pilot a flopper!

But it wouldn't suprise me to see him lose to Ashley Force if he's ever paired up against her! :p*

*Because the Bernsteins seem to always lose to female drivers. I kid, I kid. :D

This is way cool! KB gets to beat up on Force again, well maybe, but it will be fun to watch him in a FC again.

It will be very interesting to see if the single FC team can put the multi car teams on the trailer. Kenny was always one of my favorites, now who to root for? lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back