Bernstein Family Announcement- Kenny Returns in a Funny Car (1 Viewer)

Welcome Back Kenny!

Isn't Full Throttle the Official Energy Drink of the NHRA? Wasn't there talk of a "rule" prohibiting the competitors of the official sponsors from being a sponsor?
I think that is a Gatorade deal... Happy for K.B. and all of us...:D

Great news.

But now my all time favorite TF driver will be facing my all time favorite FC driver. Oh the agony-----------but I wouldn't trade it for anything.:)

Welcome Back Kenny!

Isn't Full Throttle the Official Energy Drink of the NHRA? Wasn't there talk of a "rule" prohibiting the competitors of the official sponsors from being a sponsor?

My thoughts exactly... Happy I read all the way through... If it hadn't been a AB related deal, my guess is that it would have been squashed. Oil vs Oli or Tool vs Tool is one thing, they directly complete with a Coca-Cola owned product... Wat if it was Pepsi? Wait, didn't Burk drive the Mtn. Dew car for a couple of races?

Last edited:
So, Kenny is going to drive a FC next year, I wonder what that will mean with his position as President of PRO??:confused:

crew chief ?

all the good crew chiefs are already employed so i wander what crew chief would be willing to leave one team to go to work for k.b. gota be a ton of pressure as the one to tune kenny's return. mabey armstrong would come back and use tim richards tune up.

I'd love to see Ray Alley as KB's crew chief... I can hear it now, "what do you mean it starts dropping holes at 8200, this motors just startin' to make real power at 3.2 into a run..." :rolleyes:

Monster now owned by Coca cola.At least that is what my my buddy who has had conversations and meetings with Monster people recently just told me.

I'm curious as to what body KB will use too. Just as Force has exclusive use to Ford Mustangs, KB was the only team while he was active in FC to use the Buick bodies. Will KB go with a current proven body, or will he innovate something new ?

Kenny will be so glad y'all are happy to have him back and when he has his next farewell tour he wants you y'all lined up buying some more stuff...Dont the young guys ever get a chance anymore???

Give it up dude, Kenny is a legend!(who cares about retirement sales) Fans will give a lot to see Kenny race again. I thought I was lucky to be at his final win in Pomona 2003, but apparently I need to attend many races over the next three years to see Kenny's final win. Go kick their ass next year Kenny! Force sounded pumped up about Bernstein returning next year, I can't wait.

ya know i'm not sure I like this any more. the guy is 62 years old. bazemore is young guy with a young family and bernstein got the sponsor whit could have had. not sure I understand why anyone thinks an energy drink should be marketed by a guy eligble for social security.

kenny had his day , and now ray alley will tune ? why don't they go run the nostalgia circuit.

ya know i'm not sure I like this any more. the guy is 62 years old. bazemore is young guy with a young family and bernstein got the sponsor whit could have had. not sure I understand why anyone thinks an energy drink should be marketed by a guy eligble for social security.

kenny had his day , and now ray alley will tune ? why don't they go run the nostalgia circuit.
I agree with you about Kenny driving. I asked him yesterday about the contract. He said it was more than 2 years IF he could still handle it. He's in graet shape for a 62 year old man. I don't agree with his choice of crewchiefs but Ray will probably be more of a team manager.

Why don't he pull some of the old BudKing bodies out of the rafters, grab AA Dale, and have some fun!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back