Bernstein Family Announcement- Kenny Returns in a Funny Car (1 Viewer)

WOW!! Another one of those 'I didn't see that coming' King Kenny back in a flopper, now that's sweet!

Great news! Kenny is one of my fave drivers and it will be great to see him pilot a flopper!

But it wouldn't suprise me to see him lose to Ashley Force if he's ever paired up against her! :p*
*Because the Bernsteins seem to always lose to female drivers. I kid, I kid. :D
Sam
Well, Kenny's problem is with Blondes... hummmm Ashley as a Blonde... let me think about this.... and stop hittin' me upside the head honey...

I was at the press conference and yes, Kenny is back in a funny car in 2007 with Monster Energy Drinks as a sponsor. No other details.

This is great news!
Wow! I am enjoying the fireworks today. Keep 'em coming.
(I wonder what kinda body??? For sure not ford-right? Dodge? -nope. GM? Japanese?

I agree with the Kenny/Bud Brandon/Monster combos. Makes alot of sense. But Monster T/F and Bud F/C???

Hi:)
This great news, KB is a great ambassador for the sport.

As a bit of fun, I remember some years ago KB and Snake joking around with Force telling to come over to Top Fuel so they could beat him up some more like when they were in funny car together.:D
I think John may have some fun beating up KB this time, for a little while anyway.
Thanks JP:D

Welcome Back Kenny!

Isn't Full Throttle the Official Energy Drink of the NHRA? Wasn't there talk of a "rule" prohibiting the competitors of the official sponsors from being a sponsor?

Welcome Back Kenny!

Isn't Full Throttle the Official Energy Drink of the NHRA? Wasn't there talk of a "rule" prohibiting the competitors of the official sponsors from being a sponsor?
Don't remember that one..because if that's the case..there would be no Mac Tools..because Craftsman is the official tool of NHRA..hehe.

Welcome Back Kenny!

I spy a bline eye turned in someone's direction perhaps? Or maybe it was different?

Pun intended.

Like the others I never thought that if he came back it would be in a funny car. Great news and it'll be fun to watch him mix things up. :cool:

Welcome Back Kenny!

I too remember hearing this one Stan! Feel free anyone to correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there some talk at some stage about Clay Millican and a Gatorade sponsorship? I remember talk about it or maybe I was dreaming, but I do recall reading the NHRA wouldn't allow a competing brand.

Seeing that Kenny needs to re-licence, does that mean he can run for rookie of the year... his crew, AA/Dale and EngineMasters Ray Alley... as if :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back