Audiocast (2 Viewers)

and sleeping with your race car is bad how???? I seem to remember Papa John wanted Princess Minick to sleep in her hot rod... 'course she told him he was flippin' crazy....

and race cars don't snore:)

and sleeping with your race car is bad how???? I seem to remember Papa John wanted Princess Minick to sleep in her hot rod... 'course she told him he was flippin' crazy....

and race cars don't snore:)
When it was out of the box and in the shop, I did sleep in it quite a few nights... :D
Sealy Posturepedic's got nothing compared to a form fitting seat... :eek: Slept like a baby, until I touched cold chromoly and that woke me right up... :p

cold 4130 has nothing on a certain someone crawling in bed at 4 am in the middle of January.... and then wants to snuggle to warm up

cold 4130 has nothing on a certain someone crawling in bed at 4 am in the middle of January.... and then wants to snuggle to warm up
oooooooooo I'm tellin... :D Son of a freakin BEEP!! :eek: Thanks Karl, that made my day, and I'm late for my own job... Sis is on a train ride to the city (San Fran) and I'm home alone... :D I really better get my truck done... I got a race next weekend... YIPPIE!! NITRO in my nose, eyes, shirt, shoes, teeth, and all exposed orfices... :eek: Wait, that's burnout rubber... Well I get my fix anywho...

Gotta go-
Back later for fuel...

WTH are all the results?? I just awoke from my power nap and missed the fuel cars... :eek: Now I have to go over to that other site fer results?? :eek: I'll tell ya Karl, you really let this place go to should I say more?? :D

It was the don't cash the last check thing wasn't it?? :p

Well F/C was a snore fest besides Robert's run... :rolleyes:
Wa happened?? :eek:
And T/F results are not up yet BTW there Karl... :(
I guess we do do a service for those in the know... :D

Could be something to do with being up doing laundry at 5 this morning, but last thing I remember was cory mac doing a burn out, the nitro harleys doing burn outs.... did I miss sumthin?

Talk about naps.... I think it's Bob's voice

Could be something to do with being up doing laundry at 5 this morning, but last thing I remember was cory mac doing a burn out, the nitro harleys doing burn outs.... did I miss sumthin?

Talk about naps.... I think it's Bob's voice
I was up at 5 as well, but laundry was not who I was doing... But that's a whole other story, at 7 of 11 for go juice at 05:20 and filling up sis' car/truck/4-runner at 7, and that is the last thing I remember... Cory's NON burnout and then another NONNER, and I was out... Awoke to check what Karl has been doing, and he was?? :eek: Blowing and sucking air like I was... ZZZZZZZ :D

Hi Ray & Karl.........How are ya'll doin today?!?!?
About fell out of my chair with your email... :D
I was headed over to see T/F results on the mother ship... Instead I got a van riding a razor.... :eek: How cool is that...

I'm fine, gotta head out and put a coat of paint on before sis gets home tonight...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back