Audiocast (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Anybody else having trouble getting the audiocast? Should be right in the middle of qualifying, but I can't get it.

Alan

Exactly, I read that and was fixing to respond and tell the uniformed person there was no race until I saw it was Alan who had posted it.....ha ha

Alan obviously bored and has nothing to do this weekend. Wonder why?

Ding, Ding, Ding, (lights flash, sirens sound)

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

All of my friends were planning to get together in Bristol for my suprize birthday party tomorrow, and now it's all ruined.

Life's not fair! (pout, pout) :(:(

Alan

All of my friends were planning to get together in Bristol for my suprize birthday party tomorrow, and now it's all ruined.

Alan

We thought we were your friends? That's awesome that you have real friends and not just virtual ones like us?

happy birthday alan, but please no more qualifying jokes. were all dying for racing right now :D only 2 weeks to go

Alan... Check the string on your coconuts... I hear Ray just fine, and BTW- Shoe just ran 4.35, jumped out of the car at the top end and sang Happy Birthday to you..:D

GEEZ!! I thought I was late for work... :D

I think Martin is in Diego doing a show tonight... :cool:

If your not Martin, how about taking Alan out for a few highballs... ;) Put it on your card, you know I'm good for it... :D

Back to sanding... ARGH!!
Yes master I feel your look...

GEEZ!! I thought I was late for work...

I think Martin is in Diego doing a show tonight...

If your not Martin, how about taking Alan out for a few highballs... ;) Put it on your card, you know I'm good for it... :D

Back to sanding... ARGH!!
Yes master I feel your look...

Anaheim and SD NEXT weekend, Ray, and I already have plans for Mr. Reinhart... He WILL be wearing coconuts on the next broadcast!!! I'm sanding later, after the Columbus tape is over..

And i know you're good for it buddy, because YOU are the BB banker in Davis that weekend.. We only had to use a little bit in Reno:eek:

Ding, Ding, Ding, (lights flash, sirens sound)

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

Alan

Who ruined the surprise?

Alan,
turn your cell phone on speaker and I'll call you from the LODRS in Rusk,,,,,

You can pretend,,,,

Unk

Jenn,

Don't remember seeing them, but I didn't do all of the sessions.
I'll watch in the AM and give you an update.

Unk

hey Unk,

If those guys running L/AA are still there (I saw they only made one run), tell them I said hi and wish them good luck!

The consolation is that you don't have to hear me attempting to sing happy birthday, but happy birthday anyway and you'll just have to imagine how off key it would have been!

Gotta love technology, I'm sitting in the Fukuoka airport on my way back to Okinawa from Thailand surfing the net on wireless. Now if there was just some racing to listen to.

S/F
D
No longer in the Land of Smiles

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back