Audiocast (1 Viewer)

Goodness, you guys are just young pups. You haven't even begun to enjoy life.:p

I will be 64 in a few months and I don't feel old. Old is just a state of mind. Think young, act young :rolleyes:

Kathie
a drag racing fan since 1976

All is right with the world, met Martin last night at a local watering hole. He bought me a beer to celebrate being 44, then gave me a slinky to celebrate being 8. Now all I need is a good set of stairs.........

Alan

All is right with the world, met Martin last night at a local watering hole. He bought me a beer to celebrate being 44, then gave me a slinky to celebrate being 8. Now all I need is a good set of stairs.........

Alan

Martin Rocks!!! He is an awesome Lighting Designer/Director!!!

Happy late birthday Alan! See ya in Englishtown!

Martin Rocks!!! He is an awesome Lighting Designer/Director!!!
Martin has promised to show me the inside of the Sacramento County Detention Center next month... :D I guess I better get things wrapped up around here... ;)

Not sure how long the tour is going to last... :eek: :D

Martin has promised to show me the inside of the Sacramento County Detention Center next month... I guess I better get things wrapped up around here...

Not sure how long the tour is going to last...

Actually Ray, to do it right, you just have to get to the staging lanes of SCDC....you've gone TOO far if you have to take the "tour" before the Zevon guys get there :eek:...

Thank u for the kind compliments, Suzie Q, and thank you for the sprited coversation Alan- you realize everything said in the last hour would never stand up in a court of law :D... And I think Slinkies are still legal in carry-on luggage- they are pretty cool in the aisle during take-off/ landing, but you have to get the cute flight attendant to play along :p

That's a great way of thinking-that means I'll be six in September-I'll be going from being a college professor to being a first grader.

yeah david, that will werk, but that means I'm gonna be 8 again in september... which is good, but... it's a different 8 than alan's

okay. now I'm korn-fussed:eek:

Subtract DOH-DOH bird... You can be 2 Mr.Poopie Pants...

NEXT!!
Martin my brother... Unless you can figure this out, I'm afraid you are going to be sticking the wrong finger in your mouth :eek: and WE ARE going to be taking the full "tour"... :D

Remember, Alan said it doesn't matter how you get there... :p Pay attention to the details son...

I feel your look again... :(

Wow learning all your real ages makes me understand the difficulties with moderating this board.:D

oh wait that also means I just turned 5....guess that explains the moderators too:p

Martin my brother... Unless you can figure this out, I'm afraid you are going to be sticking the wrong finger in your mouth :eek: and WE ARE going to be taking the full "tour"...

I feel your look again... :(

Ray....Figured it out, but haven't replied because I'm NEGATIVE 2 and all of a sudden my typing skills have gone down the crapper....

Didya get your paint? Do the neighbors still look at you funny?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back