Audiocast (1 Viewer)

Gotta love technology, I'm sitting in the Fukuoka airport on my way back to Okinawa from Thailand surfing the net on wireless. Now if there just some racing to listen to.

S/F
D
No longer in the Land of Smiles

I like to put on the archived multicasts, freaks people out when they walk into the office in the middle of the week "Wait! There are races on?! Where?!"

HUH? I'm getting it just fine,P/S just over with and here's the final qualifing order.

1 WJ 6.40 @ 215.59
2 KJ 6.40 @ 215.59 (WJ got the pole because he's older)
3 Ben Watson 6.40 @ 215.58
4 Pat (Bad Rat ) Herold 6.40 @ 215.57
5 Gordie Rivera 6.42 @ 215.56
6 ETC
7 ETC
8 ETC
9 ETC
10 ETC
11 ETC
12 ETC
13 ETC
14 ETC
15 ETC
16 ETC

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes, I have decided that I'm going to just add the numbers together and pretend that I'm 8

Alan

P.S. Jenn the link doesn't work

Birthdays are highly over rated... :rolleyes:
Let's face it, you really only have one birthday... ;)
The rest are just #s until the day you blackout... :eek:
Everyday should be treated as if it was a birthday party...

Strippers and Clowns!! Release your grip, and the balloons... :D

See, Another Happy Day Alan...
44?? Dude, wa hop'n tu yu?? LOL

Ray,

You are incorrect. Birthdays are very healthy. The more you have the longer you live!

And I'm living the dream. Everyday is a reason to celebrate. Remind me to tell you my four part life philosophy sometime.

I said I'm pretending to be 8 and you suggested strippers and clowns-LOL

Count me in!

Alan

Well the "lady" entertainer is "pretending" to be a school girl as well Alan... :p Silly boy... :D

I really do look forward to your philosophy lesson... :cool:

And I'm glad to see you get it...

Have a great day buh-dey... :)

Back to sanding with a smile...

Wow, Alan, you missed out. We were taking you to the Japanese Steakhouse Sat. night at Bristol for your birthday.

Be sure to alert 911 if you are lighting a birthday cake that they don't need to send out a unit.

Well Alan... like a fine wine, right?

We're keeping you in a dark cellar

Happy Happy....

Was gonna send ya a gift, but Western Onion wouldn't let me wire you a "Strip-o-gram"...

said something about not being able to get that much concrete delivered to one place at one time...

Ray,

You are incorrect. Birthdays are very healthy. The more you have the longer you live!

And I'm living the dream. Everyday is a reason to celebrate. Remind me to tell you my four part life philosophy sometime.

I said I'm pretending to be 8 and you suggested strippers and clowns-LOL

Count me in!

Alan

as long as its not clown strippers, thats just wrong

Happy Birthday Alan. Its the big 40 for me at the end of the month. If you want something slinky go to Thailand, or is that Toys R Us?

S/F
D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back