Audiocast (2 Viewers)

hour n a 1/2 to TV

Sweet, means I can walk down to the sports cafe and hopefully catch it, only there is no sound... I guess I can make the sounds... Then it would bring me back to the age of 5 to 10... or was it longer :eek: when I would run up and down the drive way making sounds of fuel and alky cars... YES I DID DO THIS, the neighbours must have thought I was mental:(

I just gave BINGO & YAHTZEE some cat nip, they are going nuts!!!:eek::p:eek:
I still say that getting YAHTZEE is one of the smartest things I have ever heard... :D Cat Nip for kittens?? R U CRAZY LADY??

Then again, just about everything is cat nip to a kitten...

Hey Mike; welcome to the US and A! Are you going to Pomona this year? I got my tickets last week.

Hey Mike; welcome to the US and A! Are you going to Pomona this year? I got my tickets last week.

Thank you Kev, Only I'm a week away, next Saturday night I arrive in NYC, then the next day take the good ol China town bus to D.C... I just thought I'd prepare my new status on here early :)

My plan is to go to Pomona, Just got to hope this sponsorship goes through... Even if it doesn't I'm putting money away so I can make it. We'll deffs have to catch up.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back