Audiocast (2 Viewers)

When they have days like this they should run the pro's immediately instead of letting the brackets eat up the valuable time!

Well Mike... ya'll buy the car from the Boss, and I'll put a 4.11 second tune-up on it... It is a front motor TAD, right Boss?

One oh them thar P stocker's on d racin' track
Well Karl, the big empty hole is right behind my head... :eek: So no... :D Michael, send me your tax statement from last year and we can talk... :p You can always doddle one of your drawings that says Veskovich&Ghio on it, and I'll tape it to the sides so you can impress the hotties over seas... :D I liked the pic of your ride anyhow...

Bob
I understand your thinking, but, they do have a schedule mainly for the fans to keep... I know I would not be happy if round one of qualifying was scheduled for 5 and I show up at say 4, and they ran them at 3... Did I make any sense there?? Valid question, but calling that many cell numbers to let everyone know about a change, could add up pretty quickly...

Boss, ya did notice I said a 4.11 tune up in a 5.4 car.... talk about a short fuse... front motored would be fun:eek::D

Floppers on the track now kids...

Rockin' Jerry

Karl
If that pile don't run a 20, I'm melting it down and making a set of spinners for the dually... :D :eek:

late chute fer teach... 4.82 nope, no chute

herman up in smoke... mid 7

Mr. Troxel vs Fast Jack next

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back