Audiocast (1 Viewer)

Hey, Ray and David. My buddy Ed Schmeeckle just made a pretty good TAD pass that landed him in the 5th spot for now with NO DAMAGE! That should be good enough to keep him in the field this time I think. Go Ed!

That's great news Terry.

Due to various issues, the audio cast is not available where I am now, so I'm out of the loop.

Hey, Ray and David. My buddy Ed Schmeeckle just made a pretty good TAD pass that landed him in the 5th spot for now with NO DAMAGE! That should be good enough to keep him in the field this time I think. Go Ed!
I was just thinking of you Terry when I walked in, Ed was at the line... Nice pass, until just now... :D

Home... I think... drinking coffee... and for my next number, I think I'll set myself on fire.... been so long I forgot what sport this is... is a pro stock one class up from a hobby stock????

Try now. Check your junk folder too.
Got'em in my home box Dave...
And I thought I bit off a big bite... :D It's only body work and time... :eek: And I could use a barn to store my 69 camaro and get mom off my arse about it taking up all that room in her/my 4 car garage... :rolleyes:

While the spwinkles are floating, I'm headed out for more wet sanding... Media blast bro... :D Or dip it... I don't miss those days, and you are not getting any younger my friend... LOL

Home... I think... drinking coffee... and for my next number, I think I'll set myself on fire.... been so long I forgot what sport this is... is a pro stock one class up from a hobby stock????
Hey Karl, miss ya man... :D Some of your stuff in the lounge has put me on the floor... :eek: MEOW!! :D
Let's get together with David and do our little side show again this summer... Coffee good, grape, well, grape... :rolleyes: Yes to your final question... LOL Press release coming soon...

Hey K man,

Do we have any div 1 races coming up in Richmond? If so, we should hit it up.

Ray, hello big bro, I was thinking today that we should go into buisness and I'll drive your TAD :D:eek:;)

Tis sprinkling now, keep your fingers crossed.

Why does Kelly have a bubble wrap fund for Dean? Did I miss something?

Alan

No, Ray, I'm leaving the picks where they are... I had given the pups some burritos the night before and thats what they came up with... Just gonna have to see... :rolleyes:

I wonder how the coffee chat went this morning? :D

Nevermind, I just looked at the radar and there's green all around Topeka.

Hey K man,

Do we have any div 1 races coming up in Richmond? If so, we should hit it up.

Ray, hello big bro, I was thinking today that we should go into buisness and I'll drive your TAD

Mike, the Div race was about 4 weeks ago... and that weekend really sucked... between the weather and the stuff that happened off track.... our next go at "Richmond" is the Oct event... hope it's drier this year... I'll be easy to find, just look for the stick leaning against the trash barrel at Robert/Jimmy/Eric's pit:eek::D

Tis sprinkling now, keep your fingers crossed.

Why does Kelly have a bubble wrap fund for Dean? Did I miss something?

Alan
I was thinking of Dean's little issue... :eek: And I got to thinking about bubble wrap in place of the big gun, or the old horse brand... :rolleyes: Got the ticklers built right in and everything... :p And you didn't miss a thing... Dean is the one that missed an opportunity that only comes along about as often as a Chris Karamesines .020 light... :D

If your still cornfused go back to the lounge and re-read the thread...

Oh and thanks for the weather report...

Does bubblewrap have an expiration date... I've got a whole box of bubblewrap I don't need anymore...

No, Ray, I'm leaving the picks where they are... I had given the pups some burritos the night before and thats what they came up with... Just gonna have to see...

I wonder how the coffee chat went this morning?
Martin
I thought you gave your dogs coffee with the burritos which would explain how your picks could have been misconstrude with the runith over onto another picture... :eek: :D

You are either going to the top, or dropping like puppy poop on this one... :eek: But I gotta give you props for staying the course... Let's see where have I heard that before?? :rolleyes:

And Michael, um NO!! 4-sale sign in hand though...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back