3rd Kalitta TF car? (1 Viewer)

Start with junior dragster? We know that's not necessary. He's ridden TF Harleys. I'm not saying he's who I'm hoping for, just saying, if it was him, why not?

Start with junior dragster? We know that's not necessary. He's ridden TF Harleys. I'm not saying he's who I'm hoping for, just saying, if it was him, why not?
Has he? I've never seen anything about that. In competition or a quick blip for tv? Only thing I've known of him racing (not edited for tv) was figure 8--and some desert racing maybe? And if he doesn't do well, he can always pull his "I don't care-I'm too cool for this" attitude. I love his metalwork-hate his persona.

giving a "reality" TV personality a ride in a top notch Top Fueler would be like ..... giving a "reality" TV personality the Presidency of the United States.....:eek:

:p

To show there's no bias....
on the other hand, to give the Presidency of the United States to a crook, is like .......letting half of Drag racing become deeply dependent on a certain racing fuels distributor/con artist who drops them overnight while trying to elude the law.......

To show there's no bias....
on the other hand, to give the Presidency of the United States to a crook, is like .......letting half of Drag racing become deeply dependent on a certain racing fuels distributor/con artist who drops them overnight while trying to elude the law.......

The evil of two lessors.

Scotty Cannon or Whit Bazemore. We need more spice in top fuel.

I don't care who it is, as long as it is someone who praises his team, gives kudos to his competitor, and doesn't spew the same old "thanks to my <list sponsors here>" at the top end interview

Where are the Cory Mac peoples?

I would like to see Dixon in a top class ride, also lets do another Antron/Connoly and put Jeg in there

I would think Scotty Cannon would prefer something with a body on it and being his own boss. As for Bazemore, as long as his teammates can still give him bloody lips, I'm all for it :rolleyes:

Was wondering where he was going to end up when the 4th DSR ride was locked up by Leah earlier this year. Good deal, the more cars the better.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back