CompPlus rumor: possible 3rd Kalitta FC (1 Viewer)

I want to say one of their clutch guys drives a nostalgia funny car, hence the hint that was given in the rumor. Don't recall the fellow's name, though.
Matt Bynum is who you are thinking of. There's a clip of him on YouTube making a licensing run using Jason Rupert's car at Las Vegas in 2013.

A couple of weeks ago in the Agent 1320 column in DRO, there was a story about about Paul Lee driving a Kalitta Motorsports F/C at the final 4 races of the year. I also noticed that John Bojec, who has an affiliation with KMS is on the entry list for those last 4 races. I guess we'll see how that plays out.

Maybe. But, having another driver doesn't help Alexis with points, so there may not be the motivation to have a fill in. Most important is that she's ok and heals quickly.

I would guess we will see Paul sooner rather than later after Alexis's wreck and subsequent injury today.
Would never happen but I would love to see Ashley Force take the wheel for a race. Or how about Jesse James.
Hoping for a speedy recovery for Alexis.

Would never happen but I would love to see Ashley Force take the wheel for a race. Or how about Jesse James.
Hoping for a speedy recovery for Alexis.
A broken pelvis is so painful... hope she is better soon.

I had the same thought about Jesse, don't know if he is licensed yet...

Unless Jesse has been making a ton of testing laps and has had a license, that wouldn't make any sense.

Unless Jesse has been making a ton of testing laps and has had a license, that wouldn't make any sense.

Well, It could make sense. Can you imagine the tv and press coverage he would get?

And I am not a huge fan of his... but I think it could be a good thing.

Oh I agree Jeff. I meant unless Jesse driving a fuel car has been in the works already, I don't see it happening this fast. Would be cool if he ever did, and who knows, it may be something he's working towards. Last I heard, he was building a fuel bike for himself.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back