Zmax drag strip (1 Viewer)

Must have Picture g'... I will if you will... on second thought, people see me streak, they'll go snowblind from the white glare... and die laughing from the chicken legs...:eek:

d'kid

Darlin' Karl :D ...blinding white chicken legs? Didn't you say you weren't allowed to wear shorts? ;)

I'd say the most logical is to have one set of lanes for the fuel/alky guys and the other for the prostocks and the rest of the sportsman cars.

The pics of the track look great. Can't wait to see what kind of preformance it brings. Theres been SO much speculation about four lanes, I just wish someone offical from the track, or one of the MR. SMITHS, would explain just how they intend to be used. :confused:

1000' lanes and 1320 lane. Heck with that they could run ihra and nhra at the same time lol

1000' lanes and 1320 lane.

On a serious note, does anyone know how long the shutdown area is? I know work was already well in motion long before E-Town, but is it possible that the shutdown was extended after Scott's tragedy? Is there even room to do so?

Just thinking out loud.

On a serious note, does anyone know how long the shutdown area is? I know work was already well in motion long before E-Town, but is it possible that the shutdown was extended after Scott's tragedy? Is there even room to do so?

Just thinking out loud.

I believe I read 2515' of shutdown with a 200' trap.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back