Worst Movie of All Time? (2 Viewers)

How about "The Wall"? I mean, come on! How many literary symbols can you cram into one film? I'm Joe Nobody I'm Everyman I'm Hitler I'm Christ

Then again, not being a hop-head, maybe I'm missed the virtual message only the enlightened pot smokers got? At least that's what all the "cool" upper-middle class white suburban kids told me.

Soundtrack was okay.

Sooo many things wrong with this post ... don't know where to start. I will give you that the movie hasn't aged well, and when viewed in the context of the post cold war world it loses a lot of it's edge. But to call the soundtrack "okay" is like poking a sharp stick in my eye.

It's a good thing nobody Dissed King Ralph! Otherwise there'd be some serious slapping going on here!:eek:

Sooo many things wrong with this post ... don't know where to start. I will give you that the movie hasn't aged well, and when viewed in the context of the post cold war world it loses a lot of it's edge. But to call the soundtrack "okay" is like poking a sharp stick in my eye.

Sorry, I didn't mean to inflict pain on you. I saw it in 87 or 88 because everybody was talking about how great it was, I just didn't see what all the fuss was about. Maybe I was just overloaded because of my classes at the time. Survey of Western History from WWII to present (which was late eighties) and Advanced Literature.

I still think the soundtrack was okay, not something I would buy, but I don't change the station when Floyd comes on the radio.

Sorry again for your pain and suffering:eek:

Interesting thread topic... here's my $.02

Ishtar - Bad movie, no doubt. However, the first 30 - 40 minutes is some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen. As soon as the main characters turn into "spies", the movie sinks. But those songs are HILARIOUS!!!

Napoleon Dynamite - I tried to watch this after hearing how great it was. I lasted about 45 minutes and had to turn it off.

The biggest waste of celluloid I've ever actually sat through (only because I'd ridden with someone else and couldn't leave) was Natural Born Killers. I'm no prude when it comes to edgy films but this was incessant, pointless blood and guts with no purpose served.

The original one. It used to be ok, then I took a college history course and we went into detail about each and every character and what they stood for and every since then, I just cant watch it.

TITANIC a tragedy yes Good movie NOT A CHANCE IN HELL! :eek: I fell asleep twice within the first 45 min and again after my wife hit me to stop snoring. :D

I'll have to go with the earlier suggestion of Howard the Duck. I loved the comic, but the movie was really cheezy and just plain sucked.

Have to disagee with Something About Mary and the Wedding Crashers, though. I LMAO when I saw those movies. Same with movies like Airplane and Clerks. But I am also one of those who has yet to see a Will Farell movie and like it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back