Worst Movie of All Time? (1 Viewer)

Certain movies will never win academy awards for acting, best picture, or any of the sort. But deserve their due reward. The simple brainless comedies are certainly atop that list. They do everything I want from a move. To entertain me.
Sure, there are better written, acted, etc. But I just love brainless comedies. ie. Adam Sandler, Leslie Nielson, Charlie Sheen, Ben Stiller and the above listed.

Sort of like the old Monty Python films. Just plain SILLY and I love them!!!:) :)

Mine too Kelly!
How about Howard The Duck?
No Retreat - No Surrender - J.C. Van Damme could fight well but the acting was beyond embarrassing! (Even worse than it is now!)

Jeremy...
Howard the Duck was one of the all time greats...
But I think ya had to have read the underground comics to get a lot of the jokes... but the movie was toned WAYYYYYYYYY down, just to get made...

Anybody remember "The Formula"? with George C. Scott? At least an honorable mention, if not the worst!

God How did I forget Howard the Duck! The part with him Playing the Guitar at the End was the Worst!

Gone Fishing.. with Danny Glover & Joe peschi<sp?>
When my son & I went & seen it were were the only two people in the whole theater!

How about "The Wall"? I mean, come on! How many literary symbols can you cram into one film? I'm Joe Nobody I'm Everyman I'm Hitler I'm Christ

Then again, not being a hop-head, maybe I'm missed the virtual message only the enlightened pot smokers got? At least that's what all the "cool" upper-middle class white suburban kids told me.

Soundtrack was okay.

Go ahead and hate me, my wife says I'm un-American for not liking this one, but I hate it with a passion:

The Wizard of Oz

You guys are killing me here: My image is improving for some here. From Force fan to Un-American puppy kicker!!!

Napoleon Dynamite, I am considering suing the Production Company for stealing 100 minutes of my life!

That film was just plain NOTHING!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back