Who`s the genious. (1 Viewer)

wilbur

Nitro Member
I posted a note when i first hit on this site saying how much I liked it. Now I am coming to the realization, that I might not have made it through this winter without it. I would like to personally(electronically) thank the genious who put this site together. The winters here in Michigan seem to be getting harder to take. You know sore bones and all. I guess they call it cabin fever. And we still have a month and a half left, global warming my arse. Anyhow Iv`e been visiting you fine folks almost everyday. And I know it sound`s kind of wacky, but it has really helped. and I`m liking the fantasy picks. Although it does`nt show in the standings. Any way, I was just wondering who put this all together, and hoping I could thank them. Oh , and wondering why , beings how I,m new here, I,m not allowed to give my pick,s for pomona, that I missed. I would be honest, and give the one`s I was wanting to play. Honest. Mike Dunn, Juan Montoya, and BIG daddy Jeg Capps. What! Thanks again guy`s. Mike.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back