P/S vs. PM (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
I love P/S more than anybody and it's my favorite class but really, 14 cars Q1 vs. 27 P/M cars? I just don't believe that a P/M car is cheaper to run than a P/S car so what's the deal?

I read some where that a Prostock car is the most techy car out there. What with the computerized? shocks and developing LOTs of horse power without the assistance of NOX or supercharger. Curious what the hp of a P/S car is compared to a PM car.
HP costs money and using "steriodes" like NOX or supercharger makes each horsepower cheaper.

Jeggie lost fire at the end of his burnout. They pushed him back and tried to get the car started but it wouldn't start.

I think the real question for Pro Stock is how much longer the NHRA is willing to let this continue before they decide to make changes.

It does not matter if you love Pro Stock or hate it at this point the NHRA will have to consider making changes to this class.

Maybe the changes will simply be more rules or hopefully some way of controlling the costs. Right now you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see the direction the car counts in this class are going in.

We can all debate why this is happening but at some point changes will have to be made. You cannot argue with the cars counts for Pro Mod !!!

two of my favorite classes, I could see them splitting the schedule some (less PS, more PM). PM is definitely being done "for the love of the game" whereas PS tries to operate on a business model but the supply of $ is just too little.

They race a lot more than 10 races. Most of them race other series as well. And even though NOS or superchargers build horsepower cheaper, the carnage is significantly higher. On a side note, the countdown BS is going to wipe out a points lead unlike none we've ever seen before! KB racing is embarrassing all the other teams out there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back