who get's The Oakley ride? (1 Viewer)

My head is spinning after reading all 11 (thus far) pages of this thread. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
At this point, I don't even care who gets the ride, because this is so entertaining I hope it goes on for the rest of the season. ;)

Don, it would be really wonderful if you could make the announcement during the Western Swing, preferably during the Seattle race. Would make my job much easier. Heh.

Yes, the reporter doesn't care who gets the ride, only the timing of the announcement. That would make for a great cover shot...em, anyway...

I return you to your regularly scheduled off-the-rails thread. :D

My head is spinning after reading all 11 (thus far) pages of this thread. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
At this point, I don't even care who gets the ride, because this is so entertaining I hope it goes on for the rest of the season. ;)

Don, it would be really wonderful if you could make the announcement during the Western Swing, preferably during the Seattle race. Would make my job much easier. Heh.

Yes, the reporter doesn't care who gets the ride, only the timing of the announcement. That would make for a great cover shot...em, anyway...

I return you to your regularly scheduled off-the-rails thread. :D

no problem I can be in Seattle then:D :cool:

Heh. Perfect. Now let's just hope that it's not blisteringly hot like it was last year. I would hate for you to melt after having your dream realized. ;)

very good point. I have actually surgically installed my cell phone to my head (ie its duct taped to me) that way I wont miss the call.

Do we have a winner? this thread fell off the map......

jOkA!
Oakley's FIRST sponsored driver in the Rascal division!

PJ to make a major announcement next week... :cool:

What was the cause for the tutu Pee??
And I hope it wasn't BEcause... :D

PJ to make a major announcement next week... :cool:

What was the cause for the tutu Pee??
And I hope it wasn't BEcause... :D

ya know sometimes a guy just needs to feel pretty.....ok maybe not. It was for Special Olympics.

ya know sometimes a guy just needs to feel pretty.....ok maybe not. It was for Special Olympics.
O.K. J, as long as you made a bra load of money... :D for the kids, good job... I'd say your wavos are bigger then mine, but I saw the picture... Still having trouble sleeping BTW- And none of that Costanza shrinkage BS either... I can't wait for your announcement next week... Backwax?? :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back