who get's The Oakley ride? (1 Viewer)

Professor Dave

Nitro Member
Let's see, Whit left DSR on good terms and doesn't he know someone who is driving a TAFC?

Now there is my attempt at silliness, what's yours?

Jim Jannard's best return on investment would be Ashley Force! That would be a sponsorship marriage made in heaven!

Is Oakley still going to sponsor the car without Scelzi in it? Whoever gets that ride will step into a championship caliber team. All I know is that I hope that if Force and John Medlen decide to run the 4th car again, that JR Todd gets a call to drive it. I think that would be awesome but I gotta believe that Tasca is the front runner or someone from within JFR again. I know myself, when John announced Eric and Robert as his drivers for the first time I highly doubted him and he was dead on both times.

Last edited:
how bout a racer that isn't in drag racing..... usre there is a motor cycle racer tthat want to have fun... isn't there retired F1 driver that would be a good fit since he has the last name....no.. wait ..Dale Jr is about to be looking for a ride.... there ya go.. he can steal the Budweiser deal too....

those are all jokes no one freak out....lol

i'm sure he wil get who he can... i bet Don gets plenty of free dinners betwee now and the end of the year with all the butt kissing that is about to come along....

BIlly

Last edited:
I said it before and I'm going to again... :D

Mendy Fry- Sean Bellemeur- Marty Nothstein-

ALL very good, young, talented candidates for the future of this great sport... :cool:
If I were looking for a Pilot and Spokesperson, who BTW, can DRIVE... My top 3... :)

Last edited:
I heard from a friend that a someone had told him that a friend had told to his buddy that Ed "the Ace" was pulling from his crew chief duties and was gonna drive a couple of more years. Just had the itch.

Of course, I can't name my source.

:D

DLB

JR Todd would be my pick.

Good looking, talented, smart, articulate (his interviews are full of confidence but lack arrogance), light weight, young, and wants to win worse than anything. A sponsors dream (ask Evan).

RG

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back