who get's The Oakley ride? (1 Viewer)

Well, I guess I will have to do a Round-off flip-flop and end with a perfectly executed dismount!!! ta-da!!!

The "Re-Run" dance is a mixture of popping and locking. It is quite amusing. We perform it on stage while we are singing the song "Car Wash" And yes, me & the Tipps soap each other up on stage and then we chase each other around with big powder puffs!!! oh boy!!!

The "Get it the *uck off me" dance is basically the entire body convulsing and moving like Elaine from Seinfeld. can you visualize it???

Them are my legs, not some hairy Englishmans!

I will look for another picture of me & the girls.
I knew it was the Tipps or Dippin-Dots or something like that... :D I also remember the Re-Run dance and your visual of the GITFOM dance... I can only assume that would be Elaine on crack...:eek: i.e. much faster with much more arm movement... LOL Them legs, I thought I was looking at Karl Stalcups legs... :eek: Two words for ya Suzie... Sun Shine... There I even gave you a new name Suzie Sunshine...

And those were not the girlz I was talking about on your new Avatar... :p But thanks... SMILES... You so funny...

Mendy Fry- Sean Bellemeur- Marty Nothstein-

And for whoever asked about Oakley staying with DSR 100%

Ya'll would fer sure need ta be wearing your Oakley's ifin them legs were mine... try notebook paper white... with long dark.... let's say the grand kids want my attension... they grab a handfull... I'm not allowed to wear shorts 'round the house...:eek:

Now Suzie gots some NICE Legs:D

Ya'll would fer sure need ta be wearing your Oakley's ifin them legs were mine... try notebook paper white... with long dark.... let's say the grand kids want my attension... they grab a handfull... I'm not allowed to wear shorts 'round the house...:eek:

Now Suzie gots some NICE Legs:D

That is hilarious!!! Are your legs "blue white"?

huh? Sun Shine? I am cornfused! Do I need a tan?
Lets just say... That, or change the white balance setting on the camera... :D Don't worry mine look the same... Go do the spray on tan... It is wet wild stuff for those who have never had it done... ;) Sis drug me along one day, and I usually lay out for hours... Her in there for 5 minutes, then walking out looking like my 3 weeks of hot, sweaty, more than I can take baking under that big yellow ball... Has changed my way of thinking... Just cover your nails with the special cream, because it takes 6 months for the color to grow out... :) No joke... Go with someone who has already been... You have to lift, spread and seperate certain things, :eek: for it to look right... You can PM for details of things I learned and what not to do... Have a great day doll, I got a dually to finish rubbin and waxin... SEE YA!!

BTW- Mendy Fry- Sean Bellemeur- Marty Nothstein-

Sorry Jim, Oakley & DSR in 08 and beyond...

Pure white as the freshly drive snow...

Now far as Brit men and skirts... Nope, It's just JH that wears a Tutu

PJ... I'm fileing this under don't ask, don't blab....

The mental picture has scared me for life:eek:

P.J.

you sure do have a purty mouth!!! haaaaaahahahahaa! those pictures are great! I see that you lost your tutu as you were getting out of the water! You looked like a princess! Princess P.J.!!!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back