who get's The Oakley ride? (1 Viewer)

P.J.

you sure do have a purty mouth!!! haaaaaahahahahaa! those pictures are great! I see that you lost your tutu as you were getting out of the water! You looked like a princess! Princess P.J.!!!:D

my wife kept saying I didn't need the spandex underneath I told her I should just in case. We didn't expect the see through once it got wet but as it was a fmaily event I'm glad I had them on.

Somehow I knew Bob would swoop in with those pics lol

Ya know either the pics will help my chances showing that I am enough of a character or they just shot them down showing thay my character is a bit crazy :eek:

PJ
I will need you to send me a blank check for ALL the therapy I am going to need to get that visual out of my head... :eek: OMG... I never want to see a post by you mocking me ever again... :) That pic is saved for later use just in case of any post modifications you may make of mine... If that pic does not get you the Oakley Ride, nothing will... And BTW you do look like Scelzi... Who knew there were two short hairy little wops in this sport... :D Again my condolences to the Mrs. :p

my wife kept saying I didn't need the spandex underneath I told her I should just in case. We didn't expect the see through once it got wet but as it was a fmaily event I'm glad I had them on.

Somehow I knew Bob would swoop in with those pics lol

Ya know either the pics will help my chances showing that I am enough of a character or they just shot them down showing thay my character is a bit crazy :eek:

PJ ol buddy ol pal....FYI, my Webshots Album entitiled "PJ Takes The Plunge" experienced 259 new views this week, for a grand total of 1153 views since the albums inception in February, 2006. Bottom line, you lucky dog, 1153 people have seen you in a wet see-through tutu! You should be proud, you fundraiser, you! Congrats!

Now, we have blackmail material on PJ.... have them now saved in a folder named 'burn before viewing'... hopefully my vision will return before monday.

Was pondering here....I would point the car if and only if the following happened....

Gary tutored me.
Zippy and the boyz stayed on.
Jim Jannard owned the whole package Lock, stock and timebomb!

Most owners only want someone who will put lots of paper in their pockets, Jim is NOT that guy...I like the way he lives his life....enjoying every minute....money is NOT everything in this world people....

Target Demographics? What a joke.....Most sponsors are looking for Young, small, good looking people....TRUTH...There are more of us Old,ugly,fat and bald people out there than there is of you pretty bastards! How many ugly movie stars are there? Let's make the consumer think they can be like us and they will spend all of their money trying...

ROI? should be PIP! (paper in pocket)

No doubt whomever gets the ride will be a star...(won't know sh!t about the product...but will look good on camera)

Just keepin it real here folks....I despise PLASTIC people!

Seacrest out......

-KB

Most owners only want someone who will put lots of paper in their pockets, Jim is NOT that guy...I like the way he lives his life....enjoying every minute....money is NOT everything in this world people....

With all due respect to Jim Jannard because I dig the guy too, but it is very easy for money to not mean everything to someone who has copious amounts of it. Give me a billion dollars and EVERYONE would say "there goes Chris ... he is so down to Earth ... he does not have a care in the world." I am glad Jim makes his money work for him so he can enjoy every minute of his life, but that is what the uber-rich are supposed to do. I mean what is the point of being a gazillionaire if you can't have your own jet, yacht and funny car team?

I want to be perfectly clear, I have no knowledge at all of what Jim will do. Only thing I have is an opinion. Jim is a terrific and grounded guy. In my opinion Jim will look for more of an eROI then ROI. eROI? Emotional return on Investment. Jim, does this for his love of the sport and his personal affection for who he is involved with. I know first hand Jim loves Gary, Zippy and the terrific team they have put together. I don't think Jim will be in a rush to make a decision and when he does it will be based on a combination of eROI and the prospect for a winning combination. It's only my opinion so please don't jump on me!

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley :)

I want to be perfectly clear, I have no knowledge at all of what Jim will do. Only thing I have is an opinion. Jim is a terrific and grounded guy. In my opinion Jim will look for more of an eROI then ROI. eROI? Emotional return on Investment. Jim, does this for his love of the sport and his personal affection for who he is involved with. I know first hand Jim loves Gary, Zippy and the terrific team they have put together. I don't think Jim will be in a rush to make a decision and when he does it will be based on a combination of eROI and the prospect for a winning combination. It's only my opinion so please don't jump on me!

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley :)

Makes good sense to me.

Target Demographics? What a joke.....Most sponsors are looking for Young, small, good looking people....TRUTH...There are more of us Old,ugly,fat and bald people out there than there is of you pretty bastards! How many ugly movie stars are there? Let's make the consumer think they can be like us and they will spend all of their money trying...

Just keepin it real here folks....I despise PLASTIC people!

Seacrest out......

-KB

Now THERE'S something I agree with....now, lets hear it for the old, ugly,fat, bald & longhaired old dudes!! WE hold the money that makes the world go round!!

T :D

My Take... Ray-You the man bro

Dave
tony.jpg

Is Oakley still going to sponsor the car without Scelzi in it? Whoever gets that ride will step into a championship caliber team. All I know is that I hope that if Force and John Medlen decide to run the 4th car again, that JR Todd gets a call to drive it. I think that would be awesome but I gotta believe that Tasca is the front runner or someone from within JFR again. I know myself, when John announced Eric and Robert as his drivers for the first time I highly doubted him and he was dead on both times.

If Force and John decide to run the 4th car there is already someone on the team with a fuel license

PJ
I That pic is saved for later use

Now, we have blackmail material on PJ.... have them now saved in a folder named 'burn before viewing'... hopefully my vision will return before monday.

it's ok don't be ashamed. I know you both now have that as a screen saver. Me and Justin Timberlake..we're brining sexy back lol

Ya know with all the tutu talk Don is never gonna take me seriously. I want to drive.
we really need to get one of these smiley face things that is begging.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back