Wannabe Pomona pix- (1 Viewer)

Great stuff, but I can only see the first eight shots. The rest are red X's on mine. :confused: Anybody else have this problem?

Buzzz & Paul, great shots! As always, thanks for sharing, and---keep 'em coming! Is it just me or are there some really killer paint jobs out there this year?

I had a feeling Buzz would throw that pic of me on there!:p Actually I was shooting this chick that flashed me, couldn't help it!:eek:

If she was that forward to flash you, why were you sneaking and hiding? :D

Go with the right click thingie
Just let me know if you are going to be doing prints, or whatever on a larger level. I have seen my pictures in sponsorship layouts, other peoples portfolios, track and team websites, and even santioning bodies published items. That bugs me a little. I would be fine if I knew about it before hand.

Buzzz,

Don't own a printer, nor will I EVER repost someone's work.... but they make one heck of a wallpaper on the puter...

Again, Thank you for the great shots...
and lets not talk about my eyecandy folder were I keep Joe's stuff

d'kid

Great stuff, but I can only see the first eight shots. The rest are red X's on mine. :confused: Anybody else have this problem?

Jean,

I had the same issue. What you do is just right click on them, and scroll down to 'show picture' and they'll come up for you.

Mike

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back