Wannabe Pomona pix- (1 Viewer)

B

Buzzz Miller

Just threw a couple up. I will get my card and put another dozen or so tomorrow after work. So check back then too.
2008 NHRA Winternationals
As always, feel free to right click and 'save as'.

ahhhh, Buzzzzz

NICEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!

ty, tyvm

did the right click thing

thanks

d'kid

Go with the right click thingie
Just let me know if you are going to be doing prints, or whatever on a larger level. I have seen my pictures in sponsorship layouts, other peoples portfolios, track and team websites, and even santioning bodies published items. That bugs me a little. I would be fine if I knew about it before hand.

Thanks for the pics Buzz.They always end up as my wallpaper & since I finally splurged & got a 20" widescreen monitor they look even better!

Great shots, especially down track... You talk about time standing still at over 200 mph.

I had to fix that for ya! You're a Texan now! :D

:D :D

Funny you mention that I am now a Texan.

I work with a guy who was born in GA, was in the Navy and ended up living in FL. He has been in TX for about a year and a half and I joke around with him telling him that I am more Texan than he is as I have been here for nearly 3 years!! :)

Actually Joey, everything shown so far came from Paul. Buzzz will bring his cards over tomorrow and maybe add some depending upon how much time we have between work.

:D :D

Funny you mention that I am now a Texan.

I work with a guy who was born in GA, was in the Navy and ended up living in FL. He has been in TX for about a year and a half and I joke around with him telling him that I am more Texan than he is as I have been here for nearly 3 years!! :)

Might I mention a favorite saying of us non-Texas born Texans?

"I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could!"

I've lived here 34 of my 40 years. :)

Very nice, VERY NICE!!! The photos are so sharp!! Buzz, Paul. Awesome stuff. Keep them coming :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back