Drag Boat photos 11/07 (1 Viewer)

Great pics as always Mike, I think Ryan Baxter's has to be the nicest looking piece out there! Pic #394

I knew you had to be around somewhere... great shots as always, Mike! Right out of the gate, photo #1 is my fave PM boat. I also thought #107 and #173 are particularly cool shots.

The pro mods are definately my fav. class after this season, my household income decreased quite a bit cuz of divorce and other crap so I had to find a way to make all the races still. My buddies on the Fool Addiction Pro Mod team took me in and have given me the best hospitality all season. I went to all the races with them and stayed in there race trailer etc. Its been great fun and I look forward to next year already...and they won the IHBA Div. 2 PM Championship.

IMG_2674.jpg

Plus its a whole lot more fun staying at the track than the hotel....you would be amazed at the stuff that goes on about 2am lol....ive seen it all lol

Nice shots Mike.
Sorry about the Divorce.
Glad to see you are alive and well.

Thanks yall another fun tidbit from pheonix....there was a certain announcer we are all familiar with for part of the day on saturday .... that was cool.

Mark

Thank you for the kind words and article. Just one correction though I didnt go to the complete engine till the final round, I am very proud of the guys on the engine for doing the service first and second round as tirerd as everyone was.

Now its time for some much needed rest till January and testing with a new FC

Hey Sean, are you Mikes brother? PE 316?

Paul

Sean, well I have yet to meet you, but I always stop by and see your brother at the Fireturd races. I have also had the chance to meet your sister as well. I have to say that from what I have seen your family it a great group of people. I guess I need to track you down at the season opener. It would be a pleasure to meet you.

Paul Miller
Wannabe Racing homepage

Sean, well I have yet to meet you, but I always stop by and see your brother at the Fireturd races. I have also had the chance to meet your sister as well. I have to say that from what I have seen your family it a great group of people. I guess I need to track you down at the season opener. It would be a pleasure to meet you.

Paul Miller
Wannabe Racing homepage

If all goes right I should be @ Firebird in January testing

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back