Drag Boat photos 11/07 (1 Viewer)

B

Buzzz Miller

Got some shots of the action last weekend. Thought you may be interested.
2007 IHBA World Finals
Feel free to right click and "Save as" if you desire.

*I will be adding a few pictures in the next few days, so feel free to check back in for more action. I just ran out of time for now.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice photos. Just one question though, what purpose does that extra-long driver's pod serve (on the green-and-white boat)?

Excellent shots!
Noticed an injector was mounted "backwards".
Wonder what the deal is in on that. ???

Oh yeah, Why you be hatin' on imports yo?:p
ricer-48377.jpg

Those are great photographs! Does Freddy Bray still drive a nitro boat? He was a heavy hitter for a while there. We stayed at the same hotel in Waco one year while they were racing down there. We all slept in and had JUST missed the free continental breakfast at the hotel... so his family (and crew) and mine all walked across the street to Denny's together. That's a TRUE story.

Freddie has not raced in quite a while, but was one of the greats. Have not seen him in a while either.
The hat backwards are the blown circle boats. They run so tight together from time to time, they get washed down with water. When the hat is forward, you just drown your engine. Hat backward, you just drown the driver.
The top boat in the last picture is a billy b deal. I believe they won the PM championship.
I is a hatin' people that call other stuff crap because their way is the only way. No more import people telling me that nitro boats suck because they have need 8 cylinders.
Sorry, I am not discrete enough to do the eye candy.

And you have NO idea what it took to get the Rocket into the show much less the final. I would say that nobody thought that the boat would make it to the first round after all that damage much less the finals. So for now I am off for some much needed sleep.

wowza such colorful great shots!! always glad when you go to a race! is that a new camera your using??

Very cool; thanks for sharing! Everyone should go to one of these events at least once in their life; this was my third year at the Coors Light Finals; it's always good to get one last fix before the end of the year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back