Pro Stock Motorcycle
Competition Eliminator
Super Stock
Stock Eliminator
Super Gas

So no pro-mods or alky?

*Edit:

Eff it.
Can't find a clean hotel at a decent price.
Maybe another time.
:(

Last edited:
Paul --- You will love it at The Strip. I have been to about 2/3 of the tracks raced at and that is the nicest by far. Have a blast. Maybe I will meet you there at the meeting.

LVMS is a great facility Paul. That is going to be a helluva ten day stretch....4 days in Vegas and then down to Pomona for the Finals.

LVMS is a great facility Paul. That is going to be a helluva ten day stretch....4 days in Vegas and then down to Pomona for the Finals.

You taking all that time off Chris or jumpin back and forth from home/vegas/pomona? Unfortunately I won't be in Pomona again this year for the finals...saving my money for a 2 week trip in November to China..however I will be at Vegas... WOO HOO!!!

T

I agree with everyone. LVMS is the premiere track out there. And now NHRA is finally running Vegas and Pomona on consecutive weekends. What more could a race fan ask for? I'll be in Vegas and I'm trying to convince the wife that extending our Vegas trip a few extra days would be a good thing. ;) Stupid me booked the Vegas trip before I realized that the weekends are back-to-back and we're now supposed to go home to MSP on Thursday.:mad:

LVMS is a great place to see a race. My only knock on the place is they don't have top end seating. I have been to all three of Bruton's tracks and I think this is the best of the three. I'm ordering my tickets this week as I don't want a repeat of the Sonoma ticket fiasco. Only 45 days to go!

Terry, we`re flying into Vegas late Thu night, fly home on Monday. Work `til Fri afternoon, then fly into LAX Fri night. Come back home Monday morning.

Gunna be a busy couple days for you travellin'.. I'll be in Vegas Thursday night and leaving on Monday afternoon... see ya there.

T

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back