Pro Mod 22 9 40.9%
Competition Eliminator 36 36 100.0%
Super Stock 70 70 100.0%
Stock Eliminator 90 91 101.1%
Super Comp 70 45 64.3%
Super Gas 70 30 42.9%
Top Sportsman 40 39 97.5%
Event Total 486 390 80.2%

BTW Pro Stock has Kenny Delco, Bob Benza, Lee Zane and (I hope this changes) neither WJ/KJ

Also Dom Lagana makes his 2013 Debut, I'm guessing Blake Alexander & Mike Smith TBA and Alot More Pro Mods.

Plus Comp has the "What's He Doing here?" Award with Craig Bourgeois.

Plus I have no Idea who's racing Top Sportsman because the site sucks and I'll only find out the week of the Event when it becomes clickable.

also for the Quotas, there can't be more than what is stated there?

I hope that's just a baseline especially if some of the other categories has less.

Looking forward to seeing you fellow Maters there. I'll be by the Kalitta hospitality tent at the least Friday and Sunday. Not sure about Saturday yet.

now you have 10 pro mods because Eric Latino's Car is totalled, he crashed this weekend.

Plus now 21 Pro Stocks, room for Greg Stanfield and the Johnsons now.

I am starting to get pumped up for my annual trip back to NJ for the race. I hope the weather is better than it was in Houston for the race.

also the DRAW Auction Saturday Night...let me get this started

WE WANT BOB! WE WANT BOB!

I hope the Fellow NJ Native does come back for the DRAW Auction at E-Town. Last Year's highlight, Years of Event Pins....but not all of them.

I went to E-town once in 2003, granted the weather was terrible. But I never seen SOO Many Rude people in all my life! The Stereotype of the Rude NY'er lives up to that Title there that is for sure! I'll never go back...:rolleyes:

I went to E-town once in 2003, granted the weather was terrible. But I never seen SOO Many Rude people in all my life! The Stereotype of the Rude NY'er lives up to that Title there that is for sure! I'll never go back...:rolleyes:

Well one thing us New Yorkers are is that we are entitled, we Deserve the best, anything less is Suck, that year on Friday I was there and it rained right after the first pair of Funny Cars when Terry Haddock had problems.

We want more of stuff like last year, & 2010 1994, 1995, 1998 and those just based on the Friday Nights. There's gotta be a 6.40 Run in Pro Stock this year, it's ridicious that it was missed by a mile last year.

Joe- when you grow up in the area you get used to the people. It isn't everyone, it is just most. :D

Joe- when you grow up in the area you get used to the people. It isn't everyone, it is just most. :D

E-town..the arm pit of drag racing with the rudest people and I would guess the most accidents, injured or killed racers. Should be shut down and bulldozed I'm sure I'll get many negative responses for that statment..but that's just this man's opinion. .

E-town..the arm pit of drag racing with the rudest people and I would guess the most accidents, injured or killed racers. Should be shut down and bulldozed I'm sure I'll get many negative responses for that statment..but that's just this man's opinion. .

If E-town were to close the chance of NHRA getting a race in the NY Market would be slim to none!

Does the size of the NY market over rule my statement assuming it was correct? Not offering an opinion either way just asking the question.

E-town..the arm pit of drag racing with the rudest people and I would guess the most accidents, injured or killed racers. Should be shut down and bulldozed I'm sure I'll get many negative responses for that statement..but that's just this man's opinion. .
Are you kidding me ...

I would guess the most accidents: This statistical guess (as you put it) is based on what? Pure emotion of trying to make a non-point. There are accidents every weekend at local tracks across the country. Yes even deaths.

the most injured or killed racers: Really, got any stats to back that up?

Its obvious you don't like the place when you make such ridiculous statements. Then you qualify them with its "that's just this man's opinion". This may just the most ignorant post I have ever seen on this board.

WOW !!!:mad::mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back