TPed 2011 sponsor? (1 Viewer)

It's great to see this happen to my partner-he's worked hard for this success-both in terms of the driving and preparing the car-did you see the PR he got from Goodyear and the PR Good year got from him?
Goodyear- Al Ackerman Wins at Indy

Spending the weekend with GoodYear's PR guy Lee Elder like I did down at the TOP END PR SHACK... I happened to have seen it...and may have even planted a bug or two in his ear about some of the sportsman guys using Eagles... ;)

Wonder what ever came of him coming ot the ADRL and running a 50% nitro car?.. people were still talking about that this past weekend....

The article says nothing about a 2011 deal. It only says they're fully sponsoring him for Charlotte 2010 and associate sponsorship for the remaining 2010 races.

The article says nothing about a 2011 deal. It only says they're fully sponsoring him for Charlotte 2010 and associate sponsorship for the remaining 2010 races.

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Wonder if it's a trial deal for '10 that has implications for '11?

I know the old saying is "It's a Drag Race...Not a Car Show...." but I gotta tell ya, That is ONE UGLY LOOKING CAR....

2010 "H" award for hustle - outstanding job working his ass
off to remain on tour.

congrats to Komatsu America for taking a look at nhra and pedregon racing -
hopefully they will be rewarded beyond their expectations.

lets hope it turns into something big. . like him or not , the sport needs good teams and NEW sponsors to keep interest going in corporate america!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back