Man Down (1 Viewer)

Just an update for everyone..

Doctors have weened Wayne off the coma inducing drugs and are letting him come out slowly on his own. Reports have him having no adverse reactions, and signs of positive recovery. I will post additional information as it comes.

Thank you all for your prayers and positive thoughts...:)

Doctors have weened Wayne off the coma inducing drugs and are letting him come out slowly on his own. Reports have him having no adverse reactions, and signs of positive recovery. I will post additional information as it comes.

That's good news Martini! Keep us posted!

Ditto what Jenn said Martin! Am happy for you, him & his family as well. Still sending positive thoughts and prayers his way! g'

Great News! Maybe you can bring him to another race sometime and introduce to us knuckleheads!:p

Latest news has Wayno being upright and sitting in a chair daily, his cognition is positive, and although there is no speech he is reponding to "grip my finger" and "move what you can" requests, as well as coming back to his ornery self- when someone dotes on him too much, he has become very proficent with his middle finger salute! :D..

His remaining injuries are healing appropriately, and he is progressing above the norm from doc's opinions.

Thanks again everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Updates as they come available.

GREAT NEWS, folks!! Wayno's up, walking (!!!), not talking yet (trach tube is still in) and has been transfered from the hospital to a rehabilitation facility to start working on getting back to normal... This is an amazing recovery from a pretty amazing guy, and we hope to have him back out here on the road by the end of the year.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers- they were DEFINIATELY a big part of his recovery :)

Fantastic news, Martin. Here's to an even quicker rehab stint!!!!!!!!!

Late.............Mitch

That is fantastic news! He will be ready for Pomona!

Be careful out there Martin! hopefully we will see ya soon!:D

GREAT NEWS, folks!! Wayno's up, walking (!!!), not talking yet (trach tube is still in) and has been transfered from the hospital to a rehabilitation facility to start working on getting back to normal... This is an amazing recovery from a pretty amazing guy, and we hope to have him back out here on the road by the end of the year.

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers- they were DEFINIATELY a big part of his recovery :)
Wow Martin..how cool is that??

Go Wayno!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back