TF/FC/TAD/TAFC entry lists for Indy (1 Viewer)

Mike

Nitro Member
Top Fuel looks great, 26 entries so far. Tommie Johnson Jr and JR Todd coming back. The Sunday final qualifying will be worth the price of admission alone.

Funny Car only has 18 so far. We need to get Daniel Wilkerson, Dale Creasy Jr. and Justin Schriefer entered since they're teams are based in the midwest (as far as I know). I'd love to see Densham run at Indy again, but hopefully we can maybe get up to 22 or so.

TAD has 25 and I expect the final tally to exceed the quota. I really hope both Demke and Whiteley come to reprise their final from last weekend. Since I'm a big blown car fan, it would also be great to see Kosky and Ken Perry enter. Both those guys can run in the 30s and perhaps even the 20s if conditions are right.

TAFC has 21. Where is Manzo? If we can get Frank and Annie Whiteley, and perhaps some Div. 3 talent like Andy Bohl, the division may get it's quota of 26. There are a few strong west coast cars entered which will help the field.

What do y'all think? Any insight on other possible entries in either the fuel or alcohol classes?

Top Fuel looks great, 26 entries so far. Tommie Johnson Jr and JR Todd coming back. The Sunday final qualifying will be worth the price of admission alone.

Funny Car only has 18 so far. We need to get Daniel Wilkerson, Dale Creasy Jr. and Justin Schriefer entered since they're teams are based in the midwest (as far as I know). I'd love to see Densham run at Indy again, but hopefully we can maybe get up to 22 or so.

TAD has 25 and I expect the final tally to exceed the quota. I really hope both Demke and Whiteley come to reprise their final from last weekend. Since I'm a big blown car fan, it would also be great to see Kosky and Ken Perry enter. Both those guys can run in the 30s and perhaps even the 20s if conditions are right.

TAFC has 21. Where is Manzo? If we can get Frank and Annie Whiteley, and perhaps some Div. 3 talent like Andy Bohl, the division may get it's quota of 26. There are a few strong west coast cars entered which will help the field.

What do y'all think? Any insight on other possible entries in either the fuel or alcohol classes?

Michael, just Monday TAFC had just 16 cars so those 5 extra cars popped out of nowhere! Ken Perry has really pulled back his program the past 2-3 years, I'm curious what ever happened to Noah Condo, he is a 5.30 player but hasnt run many races the past two years!

Joe, usually a racer pulls backhs program for one reason: budget. Regarding Manzo, there's no way he'll miss Indy. 26 TF cars? I cannot wait.

RE: TA/FC... anyone know what happened to Sean O'Bannon? Did he lose his Forest River sponsor? Good guy, always pitted the same place at Pomona (near the little used outhouses) and across from DeJoria before she went pro. His crew was always willing to talk and show you around.

how about aaron alvarez (sp?) - at one point that team looked like
a TF program waiting to happen.

RE: TA/FC... anyone know what happened to Sean O'Bannon? Did he lose his Forest River sponsor? Good guy, always pitted the same place at Pomona (near the little used outhouses) and across from DeJoria before she went pro. His crew was always willing to talk and show you around.

John Lombardo Jr bought out O'Bannon's operation minus truck and trailer.

Hey Mark, yes, getting in Thurs late afternoon. We're doing the Top Eliminator Club deal, so we'll probably be there through Monday. Some real good friends of ours run the SS/AH Shootout, so Friday's a big day, not to mention the Fri night Pro session! Are you going?

I know Andy isn't a huge fan of Indy, to many days off work and you have to run the hell out of your car.

I for one am a huge fan of the U.S. Nationals. Without question it is my favorite race.

Hey Mark, yes, getting in Thurs late afternoon. We're doing the Top Eliminator Club deal, so we'll probably be there through Monday. Some real good friends of ours run the SS/AH Shootout, so Friday's a big day, not to mention the Fri night Pro session! Are you going?

Cool! Yes I'll be there with my 16-year-old son Matt, Fri-Mon. He's been to Brainerd several times with me but this is his first trip to Indy. I'll be hanging with PJ, Chris Cook et al, in GA but it would be nice to meet up with you.

I love Friday at Indy. Two sessions of alcohol, one of nitro, the Mopar Hemi challenge, and then you still have 3 days of racing left!

Cool! Yes I'll be there with my 16-year-old son Matt, Fri-Mon. He's been to Brainerd several times with me but this is his first trip to Indy. I'll be hanging with PJ, Chris Cook et al, in GA but it would be nice to meet up with you.

I love Friday at Indy. Two sessions of alcohol, one of nitro, the Mopar Hemi challenge, and then you still have 3 days of racing left!

Is Greg skipping the Big Go Mark?

Comp eliminator used to bring out everybody at Indy! I remember in the 90's they used to get 100 entries some years, they have like 30 cars entered...

We will have 2 campers again this year across the street ... same spot as the last several years. I love Friday night at Indy as well, as much for the campground shenanigans after the racing with friends and family as for the racing. Greggo NEVER lets me forget that I slept thru the first session of Top Fuel and Funny Car on Saturday in '08 after a particularly epic Friday night. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back