Technicoat steps up to the plate, again. (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
I am absolutley ecstatic to tell everyone here that Technicoat will be the primary sponsor on David Grubnic's Top Fuel Dragster at the Gatornationals! Once again, as they have time after time, "The Cowboys" further solidify thier commitment to NHRA and to team Kalitta. I think everyone agrees when I say that we need more people like them in our sport. Good luck to Davey Grubnic!

I am absolutley ecstatic to tell everyone here that Technicoat will be the primary sponsor on David Grubnic's Top Fuel Dragster at the Gatornationals! Once again, as they have time after time, "The Cowboys" further solidify thier commitment to NHRA and to team Kalitta. I think everyone agrees when I say that we need more people like them in our sport. Good luck to Davey Grubnic!

Very cool. It's tough to see top teams running around with bare tin on their cars come race day.

The Cowboys have quickly become two of the most recognizable icons in NHRA. Congrats to them for sponsoring Grubby

Wilt, any word on if Technicoat will again sponsor the T/F Shootout race in Vegas?

This is awesome, I sure hope they can keep their performance level up like we saw in Phoenix. That car was making some serious passes.

Last edited:
No confimation yet on the shootout deal. But they've agreed to do a couple other races (location TBD) as primary sponsor for one of the Kalitta cars, too.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back