Kalitta Motorsports Sitting Out VEGAS...POMONA?? (1 Viewer)

Somebody is smoking something - and I doubt if it's Conrad.

When did Connie ever care about exposure or publicity? Sure he's got some sponsors now (including KB, of course) but he's still spending the kid's inheiritance too.

Stranger things have happened.........

Although this would HAVE to be the dumb move of all time.:eek:

I think this is more rumour than news.

REX

If it does happen, then it lends credibility to all the people who made the predicition that some teams might not even bother entering the final two events if they were not in the final countdown.

What difference does the Countdown make? Under the old system, they wouldn't be a contender either. Kalitta stinks this year. They don't win races, and they aren't anywhere close to the championship. What exactly are they doing to warrent media coverage, Countdown or no Countdown?

i sure hope not! with dougies win hopefully they will have 2nd thought and go for it and hopefully take out that army car real early in both races :D

First, I call bullshit.

Second, consider the source of THAT story.

Third, Spark, bubble, bubble, cough gag, choke: "Dude, pass the twinkies!!"

Yeah, something stinks like dope in a bull pen.

if they want more media coverage....they should try getting past the 1st round. I think if they didn't show up it would just make them look bad.

First, I call bullshit.

Second, consider the source of THAT story.

Third, Spark, bubble, bubble, cough gag, choke: "Dude, pass the twinkies!!"

Yeah, something stinks like dope in a bull pen.

Tom I am with you on this.Kalitta's are coming back. Did You not see todays race. Way to go Doug ,Jon o and All at Team Kalitta.

For one thing.........it's still a rumour, not fact, not confirmed.

who knows, it might be true.

dumb like I said before.........IMO, but hey, it's not my team.

But even the rumour says 50-50.

So maybe maybe not.

just the reality of it.

REX

Yeah Wilt will know....:rolleyes:

If they do skip Vegas and Pomona this leaves Glen Mikres to tune Euro Champ Urs Erbacher at these two events as he is attending.

Maybe thats a good reason for Urs to attend, maybe he knew Glen had soem time off?

They looked like Kid's with the keys to the candy shop after that win.
Even Dick O cracked a smile.

What's to be gained by lying out 2 races.

Paying big bucks to test somewhere??

They have rediscovered how to win and building on that in competition and getting ready for next season makes sense to me.

The countdown just like the old system rewards consistency not just wins.

As much as I would love to have my husband home I am almost positive they will be there. These guys do it because they love it. Of course they like to win and there is still a chance to win the race and not necessarily the championship.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back