STL Q2 (1 Viewer)

yoda

Nitro Member
Thought I'd log on here and would have seen a note that Q2 was being broadcast, ESPN Friday-style, on NHRA.com...

Hope everyone didn't miss it...

I'm disappointed that we didn't get a 340 mph run in Funny Car, but Clay's run made up for it. 2.90 in the eighth. #JustPlainNuts

and Cruz into the kitty litter again....."you'll have to ask my crewchief why....I'm just the driver, remember?" o_O

Wonder how long Aaron is gonna be there? I was at Maple grove last Friday and saw Aaron walk by me on his phone and he didn't look happy at all.

2 things that caught my eye were, Cruz just walking around confused and there was Jim Head, All over that back end like a Spyder Monkey looking and it appeared to be a piece of PEX that came off or broke causing an air leak for the chute deployment. I thought that the driver had the responsibility not only drive the car but to mix the fuel and pack and check the chutes.. I don't know how the back end is set up but thinking, air line into a "Y" to the pair. It would be a simple solution to run to separate air lines to each chute so if one breaks or comes disconnected, you at least have one that will deploy.. just my 2 cents.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back