Teri Sewell--are you ok? (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
Just checking, Teri! Haven't seen you post in a few, hope all is ok. Noticed you didn't take PJs bait on the buckeye thread, so I just thought I'd check in. We miss you (even PJ!)--check in when you can, ok?

opps maybe I went overboard with the Singing Wolverine-O-gram:eek:

Hey, PJ! Where is Teri? I can't believe she hasn't gone after your hilarious "dark side" diatribe! Doesn't she like us anymore?

Maybe she's in rehab with Britney? It would be good if she could get over that Buckeye love that she seems to have. Such a nice person yet buckeye fever seems to dominate her world.:p

Maybe between Britney, Anna Nicole and the crazy astronaut lady she just can't peel herself away from the TV long enough to come here.

Oh wait Michigan and OSU play next weekend. Maybe she's in the voodoo kitchen working up another super batch of buckeye stew....

Thanks, I am fine. My grandmother passed away & we have been in Ohio.:(

Since I am in the great BUCKEYE state I thought that I would gather up some more magic BUCKEYES & get some souvenirs for PJ & Dave. I thought we could catch up with Jim Tressel & get some inside secrets while we were here!!!:p

Thanks again.

Sorry for your loss Teri...:(
Everyone has been worried about you...:)
One day at a time sweetie...;)

Thank ya'll so much.
She was 94 so she had a full life. She will be missed but I know she is looking down smiling on all of us.

Teri,

So glad to hear from you, and so sorry about your loss. I approached it about the same way when my 91 year old grandfather passed away many years ago. Take care and keep the faith!

By the way, Teri, this Tressel guy--does he run Top Fuel or is he in comp eliminator--I forget!

Sorry to hear about your Grandmother Teri, our prayers are with you, My Grandma is 92 and wishes she were with Gramps in Heaven, so I'll have to make that trip to Ohio someday myself, I'm not looking forward to it either. Have a safe trip Home and Say hi to Jim Tressel from another Buckeye!!!!

I understand those feelings too. Still sucks. I am glad you are OK and hope for "closure" for you and the family.

You are so right Jay, it does suck but knowing that she had a good full life & after hearing some of the stories, that she did touch alot of peoples hearts makes it a little bit easier.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back