Teri Sewell--are you ok? (1 Viewer)

Hi, Teri!!! Glad you are back. Wonder if Dave wants a copy of the "Buckeye care, feeding, and polishing" instructions you included with my buckeyes? If so, let me know, and I'll get copies made. Better get several sets, huh? I'm sure PJ will be wanting them also.

Thanks Terry!! Dave & PJ just don't know what they are missing by not having some of those valuable BUCKEYES!!!:p Make sure you polish them weekly so they shine!!

Hi, Teri!!! Glad you are back. Wonder if Dave wants a copy of the "Buckeye care, feeding, and polishing" instructions you included with my buckeyes? If so, let me know, and I'll get copies made. Better get several sets, huh? I'm sure PJ will be wanting them also.

Terry ... Terry ... Terry. I'm soo disapointed in you. You've gone to the dark side. :( (Big sigh)

Terry ... Terry ... Terry. I'm soo disapointed in you. You've gone to the dark side. :( (Big sigh)

I didn't mean to, Dave, it's just that I can't keep from staring endlessly at those buckeyes, and polishing them, and staring at them, and polishing them, and.....Dave, PJ, can you help me?????

I didn't mean to, Dave, it's just that I can't keep from staring endlessly at those buckeyes, and polishing them, and staring at them, and polishing them, and.....Dave, PJ, can you help me?????

That is what you are suppose to do Terry. Stare, polish, stare, polish!!!!!:p
Don't listen to those Wolverine fans they will steer you the wrong way, just keep doing what you are doing & everything will be OK!!!:p

hey dave and PJ.....i could send you guys some shamrocks if it'll make you feel better!!!!

hey dave and PJ.....i could send you guys some shamrocks if it'll make you feel better!!!!

Anything Mike to help balance out all this Buckeye non-sense! :p After all it IS almost St. Patricks day.

I'm going to be heading down your way tonight for the weekend. I have a buddy (the buckeye lover :rolleyes: ) that lives in Aurora.

Dang Teri I just flash backed to that coffee mug ..... :mad:

That is what you are suppose to do Terry. Stare, polish, stare, polish!!!!!:p
Don't listen to those Wolverine fans they will steer you the wrong way, just keep doing what you are doing & everything will be OK!!!:p

lots and lots of spit

PJ help! I brought the buckeyes with me to work--I didn't want to but I just felt that I had to. I think this is getting out of control......

PJ help! I brought the buckeyes with me to work--I didn't want to but I just felt that I had to. I think this is getting out of control......

Now Terry, you took the BUCKEYES to work with you because you are so proud of them & want to show them off!!!!:p

Dave, you had a flash back to your coffee mug cause deep down you really really like it!!!:eek: Have fun with your BUCKEYE friend!!!!!

:eek: Terry whatever you do ... DON'T start showing people at work your nuts (buckeyes)! :D It could get you into big trouble ... from Nebraska fans of course. :D

Last edited:
:eek: Terry whatever you do ... DON'T start showing people at work your nuts (buckeyes)! :D It could get you into big trouble ... from Nebraska fans of course. :D

holy crap I choked on my gum laughing at this

nicely done Dave

you must wrap the nuts.....ok that one was just too easy, I'm about to go into one liner overload here.......

ok I'm back

ok wrap them in blue and yellow papers, throw on your loin cloth and dance around them chanting "oh how I hate, ohio state" oh and you have the nebraska luck so carry corn with you, it doesn't really matter what kind. It can be an ear of corn or a can of cream corn, even ethanol will do in a pinch. Its best if this is done in a highly public place.

This will complete phase one of the detoxificationality (yes its its a word...somewhere) process

you must wrap the nuts.....ok that one was just too easy, I'm about to go into one liner overload here.......

ok I'm back

ok wrap them in blue and yellow papers, throw on your loin cloth and dance around them chanting "oh how I hate, ohio state" oh and you have the nebraska luck so carry corn with you, it doesn't really matter what kind. It can be an ear of corn or a can of cream corn, even ethanol will do in a pinch. Its best if this is done in a highly public place.

This will complete phase one of the detoxificationality (yes its its a word...somewhere) process

Terry whatever you do, DON'T listen to those Wolverines, all tho' Dave was quite funny!!!:p

They are just jealous that they don't have authentic BUCKEYES!!!! You have real BUCKEYE power!!!

Remember those Wolverine fans are only used to seeing the BUCKEYES knock them down, win the game & celebrate!!!!:eek:

ok I'm back

Even tho' PJ had a great doctor, don't do any of that crazy dancing & chanting he is telling you to do, I still think he is on heavy medication!!!!!!:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back