So Guess What..... (1 Viewer)

MM

Nitro Member
so i am sitting in the stands ready to watch the finals when i turn around and who do i see, but the woman of my dreams.......

of course the joke is i went well out of my way to make sure i was sitting in front of her :D :p ;)

rest of the pics will be up sometime tomorrow after i get back from testing (and dont worry Karl you're e-mail will come first)

Last edited:
so i am sitting in the stands ready to watch the finals when i turn around and who do i see, but the woman of my dreams.......

of course the joke is i went well out of my way to make sure i was sitting in front of her.

rest of the pics will be up sometime tomorrow after i get back from testing (and dont worry Karl you're e-mail will come first)
Um Karl, you know where to forward those, when your done... :D Mike you must have about suffered an infarction from that bit of sunshine raining down on your world... :p :D

lol you guys better hope none of the forces sign up on here lol , imagine the press release "Nitromater members perve at pics of ashley" . I must admit she is good looking though

So do the Girls........

practically everyone with a computer in the drag racing industry comes by and reads this stuff, whether they will admit it or not.....all i can do is hope that they take threads like this in good fun because thats all it really is....100% :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back