Rain at Maple Grove?? (1 Viewer)

Well, this weekend sucked. Got to Reading around 10:30am, pulled up to park in the paid parking area and the parking guy said. "Oh no charge for today". I said "That's not a good thing is it". "Nope" he said back to us. We parked and called some friends coming from Winchester, VA. to give them directions to get to the track from 81. As soon as we hung up, it started to rain and it rained some more, then we couldn't believe it it kept raining. Then some people started to leave around 1:00pm and they started getting stuck in the muck and I mean muck. Around 2:00pm the truck loads of gravel showed up and the front end loader. They started to pour the many truck loads of gravel down between the many rows of parked cars. I think it was around 4:00pm and we were able to get out and go home. What a mess this weekend was. I sure wish the great folks of Texas much better luck next weekend!

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=13762829

The poker they are showing instead isn't tiddledewinks or man-hole chucking. But it's close.

Instead of complaining about what's on (seeing as we're not racing) we better hope we get the same amount of airtime for the rescheduled race and we better hope Mother nature is nicer to us in two weeks than she was this weekend.

Semper Gumby
D

Instead of complaining about what's on (seeing as we're not racing) we better hope we get the same amount of airtime for the rescheduled race and we better hope Mother nature is nicer to us in two weeks than she was this weekend.

Semper Gumby
D

You ever heard the old saying,"Wish in one hand, and **** in the other?" You can bet we will get the OTHER when it comes to espn:rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back