Rain at Maple Grove?? (1 Viewer)

Sully

Nitro Member
Gee, it's raining at Maple Grove - I'll bet that's never happened before!! (not)

There are at least two dates you can bet on in Pennsylvania - Groundhog Day and rain at Maple Grove. Maybe the earlier date will work out a little better next year?

:D :D

I live about 20 mile west of Maple Grove & its been raining pretty steady since last evening (Wed.) they say its to continue raining into tomorrow(Fri.).

No, it rains no matter what if there is a big event at Maple!....it rained on the NMCA event last month as it has for the past few years

JR

Do not forget the fog and dew in the morning either. It will take a while to get started each morning as well.

Looking at the forecast it looks like teams need to make the most of their qualifying runs, not sure how many chances they will get.

would rather be at the track rain or shine , but its more than just about racing for me.anyone going to 131 this weekend give me a shout

In Southeastern PA, it's clearing very nicely. I am about 68 miles from the track! Looks good for the rest of the weekend. Can you say record runs!!!:)

This is one thing I won't miss about the September Reading race! I hope they are able to get some racing in today.

They might be able to pull off one round hopefully.

The latest radar shows a bit of clearing in the area and a gap before the next round of showers. If they can get the track dried in time, who knows? Anyone at the track to tell us what the conditions are right now??

at 2:30 its pooring! i can't see any chance of runs today. right now there is about 1 inch of standing water in the pits.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back