Nitro Crew Chief Shuffle (1 Viewer)

All the teams are trying to do is get into the top ten! To early in the season to speculate! It’s a long season.

Way to throw everyone off if the crew chief was let go because the car is parked. Of course everyone would assume they were let go to be replaced. lol

Wow, did not see that coming on either end. I hope everything is ok with Paul.
IMHO, I can see it being complete frustration. 2 years and millions of his own dollars spent on that performance. I know everyone tried their hardest, not taking that away from them. Maybe he's stepping back to grow his businesses and maybe help Krista more?

I spent many Saturday nights at the track waiting for Clay and Mike to knock off another IHRA opponent. They just crushed it. I’d hate to see him on the sidelines.

Now lets be honest and I know thats tough for some.:) I said Paul was parked but I never said for the season.

My long time friend Gino has apparently stuck his head to far up a exhaust port and doesnt realize that its the National League West and the Padres are a 3 place team behind of course the first place Dodgers and maybe that team from northern california🤪😜😝

Per Paul's Twitter: Sitting out Vegas, will return to the tour in Houston. Dustin Heim is the new crew chief, along with one other TBA person

And per Paul’s Instagram
92A2FF6C-D9A8-4361-875A-FCBB1142405A.jpeg

anyone care to elaborate on the other half of this rumor concerning, or not concerning, the stringer performance TF team?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back