rumor mill spins again ... (1 Viewer)

The top 5 are 3 JFR cars (don't see any changes there) and Hagan and Beckman. I would be shocked to see Dickie move on given they had a great year and would also be shocked to see Smith get the boot after winning the title last year. Interesting.......

I don't know who it is, but F/C has ended in a really crappy way this year. I'm not even gonna go to the finals. Looking forward to 2014 Winters.

IM going with Hagan,I think he is set up for next year and beckman may not be,if so why change now with maybe no future for next year for Beckman?

I don't get this one either. You may not be a JFR fan, but the old man swapped out of a winning car, only to end the year with guns blazing, how is that crappy?

I don't know who it is, but F/C has ended in a really crappy way this year. I'm not even gonna go to the finals. Looking forward to 2014 Winters.

Todd Smith has been canned by Schumacher for refusing to commit to next year and beyond.

I have to wonder if he feels he has a better offer for next year to not commit. I don't blame Don at all for moving on without Todd for next year, if you have to get a new crew chief anyway might as well start now with the new tuner. Could Smith be reuniting with Bender at Torrence next year?

Id say he ends up with Donnie Bender and Torrence,I see T ped has a new crew chief

Last edited:

I understand why you'd say something like this, as you are a big Capps fan. However, Uncle Frank is running his last race in TAFC!! Hell, if I had the cash to book a flight, I would fly the 18 hours in a jiffy just for that alone. And why not go support Capps end the season on a high? :/

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back