This Is Why You Shouldn't Buy Tickets In Advance (1 Viewer)

Brian on NHRA.COM had the promoters on. Epping is doing big business locally. They had like 5000 people at a recent test and tune. They actually had to turn racers away. They said all 3 days could sell out before gates open. I ordered my Sunday tickets when they went on sale. I figured if good weather I'd get fri n Sat tix at the gate. I'm thinking of getting both days tix ahead to be safe..

Do the promoters today do the same thing they did in the 70's? I typically trust pretty well everything that Brian L. says, but it used to be fairly
standard practice to tell the press there were about double the number of actual people on the grounds.

Last edited:
how many spectators does new hampshire hold? is it really possible that you could walk up to a gate at an nhra national event and they would actually
refuse your money and admittance?

how many spectators does new hampshire hold? is it really possible that you could walk up to a gate at an nhra national event and they would actually
refuse your money and admittance?
In Vegas, they had nobody in the ticket offices. So yes, if you didn’t have a ticket you couldn’t buy one. I don’t know what they did for those who had any issues with their tickets.

In Vegas, they had nobody in the ticket offices. So yes, if you didn’t have a ticket you couldn’t buy one. I don’t know what they did for those who had any issues with their tickets.
nobody in ticket offices........that is the craziest thing i've ever heard......how do you get into the circus without paying at the entrance?

nobody in ticket offices........that is the craziest thing i've ever heard......how do you get into the circus without paying at the entrance?
All seats had to be purchased in advance. I'm guessing that they had enough renewals and with limited capacity they didn't need to sell at the event. They were very clear in advance that there would be no tickets sold at the event. Ticket windows were open Saturday and Sunday but only for renewals for next year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back