NHRA Sold (1 Viewer)

Wow. Not sure how I feel about this, uneasy I guess.

I would love to see better marketing, I'd love to be able to walk into Walmart and buy a drag racing shirt. Maybe they are able to bring in more companies with $$$ to sponsor teams.

Maybe they are smart enough to get rid of the assinine countdown the the chase or whatever its called.

I do worry if they are more entertainment then competition oriented. To much show and not enough go? Although its not uncommon to hang on to the current board for a short time after an aquisition. If the old leaders stay on long term then whats the point of making a change? New ideas will come from new people.

What about the sportsman, personally I like watching comp just as much as the pro's. I hope they dont' get shafted on this.

For now I guess its just a wait and see deal. Hopefully this is good for drag racing, nhra, the racers and fans.

The video archives could be great way to increase cash, maybe if they get more cash, the new owners would be more willing to increase payouts.

Imagine a dvd of John Force interviews? I would think that would be an instant best seller.

dvds with the history of a class (ie funny car's evolution)

I was surprised that when the top 50 drivers list came out that a dvd box set wasn't sold with it. I would think it could be a big hit.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back