Evan Knoll's assets may be sold off. (1 Viewer)

There's a reason the feds convict at like 95% +. They know where he is and they'll come and get him when every single pinhole in their case is filled.

Mike Walker, if things play out like the news stories have eluded to, the government is the biggest investor. It is alleged that he made off with 30+ million dollars of underserved fuel tax rebates.

Brian

And what exactly did they "invest"? Just peanuts--add it to the $850 billion dollar bail out bill.

Gentlemen, and you fine Ladies too. I think the GOVERNMENT has discovered racing.

Helio Castroneves indicted on tax evasion charges - Los Angeles Times

Longtime owner Larry McClure indicted on federal fraud, tax charges

None of these people have been tried in court and are presumed to be innocent, well, you know the rest.
Dan

Helio was just in Australia for the Indy race on the Gold Coast last weekend, he put up US$10m for bail and was warned by the judge not to be silly and try flee.

Don't know if you knew this or not, but I understand that IRS agents are authorized to carry guns. In other situations it might sound kinda like the government condones armed robbery...:p

Oh yeah--I know a guy who is in out Corvette club who is an IRS agent--carries a gun, wears a badge and the whole deal. Most people confuse auditors and such as agents which they are not. The real agents are like any other federal law inforcement officers--guns and all.

Don't know if you knew this or not, but I understand that IRS agents are authorized to carry guns. In other situations it might sound kinda like the government condones armed robbery...:p

You think that is robbery, do a little research and see what congress is thinking of doing to your 401(k).

Oh yeah--I know a guy who is in out Corvette club who is an IRS agent--carries a gun, wears a badge and the whole deal. Most people confuse auditors and such as agents which they are not. The real agents are like any other federal law inforcement officers--guns and all.

Ah, but people should... auditors are just the numbers people, the agents will lock up the physical assets before they disappear.

You think that is robbery, do a little research and see what congress is thinking of doing to your 401(k).

Right now, it looks like welfare. It has dropped so much that I will be lucky if I will be able to by tissue for my nose.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back