Nancy Testing Nitro? (2 Viewers)

::: Drag Racing Online ::: Columns - Agent 1320 - 5/25/2007

Okay, I know I'm suffering from withdrawls when I start skimming the Agent.
Nancy, can ya tell us anything about this?
Karl
You have been suffering withdrawls, since they let you off the ship... :D
The Agent is your homepage... :D
And, Nancy did briefly mention this on a thread, I have no time to look for because, I am going to watch the raindrops at INDY!! :(
She could not mention car owners name at that time... :rolleyes: Only two I can think of, so take your pick, or maybe Matter can now speak on the matter here on Mater... LOL

got NITRO??

I had heard a few months back that Nitro was Nancy's True goal, but didn't say anything that might get my Ass kicked!:eek::p;)

All True, but not releasing info Just yet.

We're starting this year, slated for around mid September.

That's all I can say right now.

More to follow, and thanks for asking.

I promise to fill in the blanks soon.

Nancy

Nancy,

Good luck and have fun testing w/ pop in the tank...You have earned your 'own' path and I /we will cheer for you and your future...

Well OK then. We will wait for the info,,,,be we won't wait patiently! :rolleyes:

Best of luck to you Nancy,

Rapid

Yepper, what Randy said... I did figure you'd tell us what's up as soon as you could... again, Thanks Nancy:)

Rapid, you Crack me Up!!!

Thanks for always bringing a smile to my face when I read your posts.

And Terry, thank you for such kind words as well as to everyone else.

Adding Go Go Juice will definitely be a one step at a time adventure that our team is Really looking forward to.

I promise by the time we go to Reading in August, I'll have the details for ya all, I can't get the Calitejas thing together just yet.........
:D:D:D

You're gonna make us wait till AUGUST!!!! :)

Good luck

Will this mean your changing your name to "Nitro Nancy" I kind of like that . It has a nice ring. How about Nitro Nan?

Rumors of "Shoe" possibly looking for a female driver to take over the Oakley ride...and now Nancy testing nitro...makes you say Hmmmmm....:rolleyes:

Hmm, Nitro Nan, interesting hook. That's pretty good actually.

Now we need a song LOL

Details are coming, Very Soon, at the fuel car, But not until all the concerts are done or almost done. Stay tuned though, a new concert series has been added and of course I can't release that info until next Monday when the Record Company releases it.

But it's a GOOD ONE!!!!!

Here you go Tom and everyone, cat's outta the bag now.

Genesis Live 2007 Encore Series TheMusic.com

Do I get any points for being close? :D

I absolutely LOVE Genesis! First time I saw them was in '82 I think, they haven't played OKC very much... only 3 times that I know of and nobody knew about the first show... late 70's I think it was.

I'm hoping they'll ad some dates either here, Dallas, or Vegas. I simply MUST see this tour!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back