Billy Glidden in Vegas (1 Viewer)

That's awesome, sure hope he makes the field, wins the race, goes to the Finals, wins that one too, gets a full time deal for 3 full seasons and goes on and wins the Championship next season!:eek:

Okay, we'll start with qualifying for Vegas, good luck guys!

Billy will make a pretty decent showing. It's good to see a Glidden Racing Engines car on the entry list. :D I just wish that it was in a Ford....

After Indy I posted on here that Billy should come to Vegas and he responded on this board by saying "we have no business being out there" ... yet here he comes. I will drop by your pits to give you a hard time for taking my advice Billy!!! But I am glad to see you coming out!!! Good luck.

After Indy I posted on here that Billy should come to Vegas and he responded on this board by saying "we have no business being out there" ... yet here he comes. I will drop by your pits to give you a hard time for taking my advice Billy!!! But I am glad to see you coming out!!! Good luck.
It gets better... I think you'll find in that same thread that I suggested he race PS in NHRA and stay the next weekend for SCSN, I'm betting that's exactly what happens!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back