Valvoline FC!! (2 Viewers)

I was wondering the same thing in the new paint schemes thread...

It may be just a second body for Fast Jack

I do recall reading a press release during the time that Matco announced it was going to Powers Racing that stated Valvoline would be a partner of Schumacher Racing of '07.

Just so ya know!;)

Going of topic for a second but do the oil companies that sponser these cars make 70w oil specifically for the teams because castrol valvoline and some of the others don't advertise 70w , Kendall , Lucas , and Red Line Oil are the only ones that I know of that actually advertise 70w

Songas, the valvoline car is nice, but the autoclub car looks really really good!:eek:
What happened?:D

William.. i know that i have seen 5 gallon buckets of some off the wall oils and lubes with Valvoline on the side.. at a couple of the APAC construction sites.... and last i heard APAC was a majoirity stock holder in Valvoline....

i also knwo that some of the cup teams run oils that are not over the counter to the public as well.. so more than likely they probably do make the 70wt for them....

Billy

I believe it's a body that Jack is going to run once and Capps is going to run once. I heard somebody say that it will make an appearance at Pomona and at Phoenix. But I could be wrong.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back