Lucas 4.67 (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Will Morgan Lucas 4.67 in the first round of qualifying be enough to get him in the show Sunday?:rolleyes:

Lee
Nitroclovers

Running a 10.06 in the evening round on Friday will not help . Something is not right , I am surprised they are still not doing well . That car has some bad mojo . Time for new pipe and a different approach .

with the funds they have and the changes they've made, you gotta wonder when the finger will be pointed at the driver. personally, i think it's only a matter of time.

with the funds they have and the changes they've made, you gotta wonder when the finger will be pointed at the driver. personally, i think it's only a matter of time.

I have been very critical of this whole situation, but all a TF driver can do in qualifying is floor it and hope it sticks. Morgan and Mel were not the only drivers to have problems under what appeared to be very good conditions.
Amazing that all that talent and money can't provide consistency in TF

Good God, why dont you give the guy a freaking break!

Because there are too many people on here that just want things to go badly so thet they have things to post about!!! Time and patience will turn things around for both lucas t/f teams but people need to just be patient! Rome wasnt built in a day...

Because there are too many people on here that just want things to go badly so thet they have things to post about!!! Time and patience will turn things around for both lucas t/f teams but people need to just be patient! Rome wasnt built in a day...

We've got more than enough to post about... And one of those things is a team that has an a$$load of cash and a couple of seasons under their belt, as well as all the parts and people to SUPPOSEDLY be a contender, and they still get absolutely nowhere..

True, time may fix all issues, but when its too freakin obvious what the issues are, it's hard to sit around and NOT comment on it (yeah, this is a bulletin board- people come here to talk abour stuff..:p)

We've got more than enough to post about... And one of those things is a team that has an a$$load of cash and a couple of seasons under their belt, as well as all the parts and people to SUPPOSEDLY be a contender, and they still get absolutely nowhere..

True, time may fix all issues, but when its too freakin obvious what the issues are, it's hard to sit around and NOT comment on it (yeah, this is a bulletin board- people come here to talk abour stuff..:p)

Just what would the obvious issues be?

in modern day top fuel competition 4.67 just doesnt cut it , it doesnt matter if its your best time or you're a great driver and well funded team that time just aint going to cut it

Nothing against Morgan or any other team with unlimited resources but I think it's great when guys like Luigi and Palmer who have much less money, no big name crewchief and run less races can make it in the show.

Nothing against Morgan or any other team with unlimited resources but I think it's great when guys like Luigi and Palmer who have much less money, no big name crewchief and run less races can make it in the show.

There's only two teams out there with "unlimited" resources, and this isn't one of them.... But it is good to see the guys that run em like they used to get it done... GO LUIGI!!!!!

I just feel bad for Melanie. I mean, to have a crew chief that you're used to just be yanked out from underneath you like that and to completely switch teams just sucks. I have nothing against Morgan at all, or against his old crew or crew chief. I just feel bad that one person has to suffer for another's success...and even with the switch things just don't seem to be getting any better.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back