CoryMac wins 2nd in a row in Australia (1 Viewer)

Big Daddy

Nitro Member
Cory Mac and Lee Beard just won their 2nd raise in a row in Australia

His holeshot win 4.68 against a 4.67 (1/4 mile) by Darren Morgan driving one of the 4 Rapisarta Top Fuel cars entered

Great job winning on a holeshot!

We want to keep them both here. I was working the start line microphone for our livestream and interviewed them both, and despite Beards reputation preceding him he was very open and willing to discuss whatever I threw at him.

And as for Cory, a racer who I loved so much as a kid that I went out and sourced a McDonalds sponsorship for my Junior Dragster, just so my car would look like his? They guy is a legend. Down to earth and just happy to be racing.

The thing that struck me the most about Beard was this quote: "I love coming here and racing with Santo. It's like the NHRA was in the 80's and 90's, back when it was fun".

And I gotta add that Dom Lagana (driving for Rapisarda as well) is an absolute gentleman. Great guy and great driver, I would love to see what this guy could do in a well funded car for a full year in the NHRA.

Rusty great job for sure

I enjoyed about 4-5 hours of the live feed as I worked, all classes and no commercials !

Very happy to find the feed, but next time please post it around, took me a long time and asking around to finally find it
Net time post the live link please

Hope to watch more events

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back